Meant It

CALYPSO 

Leo didn’t speak through the whole flight but I didn’t mind the comfortable silence. He took me to a restaurant who’s name I couldn’t even pronounce but you didn’t need to be a child of Athena to know that it was really fancy. When we walked in Leo talked to a guy behind a funny looking table with a notebook as I took in all of the surroundings. 

“Cal” Leo whispered to grab my attention. I turned my head toward him and he signaled me to follow him. I did as I was told but still admiring the room full of people eating different kinds of foods and drinking from  rare circular cups with sticks in the end. They were clear either holding a rich red liquid or a clear one. There were few with a bubbly clear gold drink. Everything was so different from Ogygia. Rare things that I couldn’t name but pleased my eyes. Magnificent smells that couldn’t be described. So many things to see, so many things to learn. 

I was torn from my thoughts when I realized that we had arrived at our table. It had two neat red chairs with a pale white tablecloth over the table, which was next to a big window that gave us a perfect view of the dark blue sky sprinkled with bright, twinkling stars. 

Leo pulled one of the  chairs back, silently telling me to sit. I did as instructed and mimicked Leo’s actions when he picked up a long, red hard cover book that seemed to have only 5 pages. My eyes scanned the odd object and its complicated words that I didn’t understand.

“What is this called?” I asked as I tore my eyes away from the book.

“This is a restaurant where people come to eat different foods and what you are holding is a menu, that indicates what the people who cook the food offer. Out of those which one looks the best?”

“Hmm, I think the chaiken permeson.” I struggled to pronounce the unfamiliar words. I knew I didn’t say it correctly when Leo chuckled.

Chicken Parmesan. I guess that looks good, I’ll get one of those too. And to drink?”

“I have heard of wine because of Dionysus but I have never seen it nor tasted it. Do you think that will be a good choice?”

“Yes.” At that time a fine man in a black suit came  over to our table. Leo told him what we would like, the man seemed to know exactly what he was saying.

“So what made you bring me to New York City?” I asked when the man left our presence.

“You said you have always wanted to see far off places and not be imprisoned. We’ve been through so much I just thought of taking you somewhere…romantic but sadly I couldn’t take you all the way to Paris in one night, plus Festus needs a bit of fixing.”

“Thank you Leo. There is just so many things I want to see- want to discover—.”

“So many things I want to show you— so many things I want to open your eyes to.” Leo interrupted and we both smiled.

~~

The food was nothing I could describe. Nothing I could put into words. The wine was a bit bitter but really good nonetheless. Leo and I had a swift conversation through the whole dinner. We talked, we laughed and we had a great time.

 Leo decided that we will go for a walk around the city. There are so many people, so many buildings, so many things.

As we walked with our fingers intertwined I said, “ Thank you Leo. I had the best night of my life. I love you.”

Leo stopped dead on his tracks, but I kept walking, not noticing that he stopped until he pulled me back. I lost my balance but he caught me by the waist and pushed me against his chest. He grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips, I immediately kissed back. This kiss didn’t involve tongue or lust just plain passion and love. Care and happiness. It represented what we feel for each other.

Leo pulled back, breaking the kiss and smiling at me. 

“I love you too” He said and eyes showed that he meant it.

~~

Hey guys, I think I will make this fanfic a little longer. I just want to add some things. It will PROBABLY be 20 chapters or more or less, I am still not sure. I was originally going to make the story with Leo diying and Calypso killing herself but I decided to make it a happy story. I don't want my fisrt fanfic to be tragic.

Oh, I've been meaning to announce that I am writing a new fanfic. It is EREN X LEVI for all those Ereri  fans(if there are any). The fanfic won't be up for a little while because I still need to get the plot and the other things and hell I don't even have a title yet. But I'll manage.

Thanks Love Ya!