Hold On A Little Longer

Warning: Bad language because it makes it more dramatic and because why not?

LEO

I woke up with a headache and my forearm was bandaged. Memories started flooding back into my mind.

" Shit!" I said, wondering how many days has it been. I ran out of my cabin and out to the deck. Everyone looked startled at my appearance.

" How much time do we have left?" I asked before anyone could say anything. Their faces dropped and I could feel my face loose it's color.

" Today's the last day." Jason answered.

" We still have a chance!" Hope was flooding through me.

" Leo we are not going fast enough and you are injured."

" No! I don't fucking care!" We have an oppurtunity and I am not going to miss it!" I said as I walked over to Festus.

That's the problem! If you leave the auto-pilot for too long the engine will work overtime and the speed will slow down dramatically, I thought as I turned off the auto-pilot.

" Festus, you know what to do!" Festus creaked, signaling he understood.

The Argo II increased speed as I guided the ship.

" Leo, how did you do that?" Annabeth asked, clearly I didn't teach her that.

" It doesn't matter! Just don't leave the auto-pilot on for too long." I said.

" What time is it?" I continued. My hands gripped the wheel tighter, making my nuckles white.

" Ten- thirty." Hazel answered my question with worry in her eyes.

" We'll arrive there at about twelve-fortyfive." I said, as I estimated the time of arrival.

" What? That's impossible. If it wasn't for whatever you did we would of gotten there by tomorrow morning." Percy said, amazed at my techniques.

" I said there is not time to explain! Get your armor and weapons ready. Don't touch the greek fire and bring me a jar of oil." Everyone looked worried but did as I asked, which I aprecciated. I didn't feel like yelling.

I looked ahead of me and let only one tear fall. I wiped it away with my sleeve and blinked the others back.

Hold on a little longer, I thought as I guided the ship through the clouds.

CALYPSO

I woke up with even more pain and I was weaker. I managed to free myself from the icicles only to fall to the ground and hit my head, hard. I could feel the golden liquid runing down my right temple. I was surprised I didn't get a concussion. Do goddess even get concussions? Whatever.

The sound of a door opening and a light shining caught my attention.

"I'm impressed! You've managed to get yourself free even though you are really weak." The voice that I have grown to hate complemented me... again. What kind of person kidnapes someone and then complements them... more than once?

" Your lover boy is close, I can feel it. Plus, my empousa told me interesting things."

" W-what did y-you do?" I said, barely having the strenght to talk. My throat was dry, my head and stomach and every part of my body hurt. Isn't this a great party? ( I don't think I need to point out the sarcasm )

" Oh, nothing. I just sent some harpies and empousa. Only two empousa came back but that is not the point. My army is ready but is your lover boy's?"

" Yes! And prepare to burn in Tartarus just like your allies, you motherfucking bitch." I growled.

" Hm, I disagree. We will soon see who will burn." She smirked and walked toward the door, closing it behind her. I took notice that she forgot to lock the door. Or did she do it on purpose? I didn't care, I just tried my best to stand up. I don't know how in Olympus I did it but I did. I took 4 slow steps before collapsing to the ground. Pain soaring through my body like never before. I couldn't hold it in, I screamed and screamed. It felt like the more I screamed the more pain I felt. I quieted down a little bit after what seemed like 38 minutes of screaming.

Hold on a little longer, I thought as I tried again and again to stand up but failing, leading me to minutes of incredible pain and defening screams.