I Love You. Always And Forever.

3RD PERSON

Leo didn't exactly know what happened but he had a pretty good theory. He remembered a scream and then he found himself looking at Calypso with an icicle in her chest. When she  gave him a weak smile and mouthed the words he wanted to say so badly to her. When she closed her eyes Leo knew he wasn't having a nightmare. A tear fell from his eye and right then and there he lost it. His knees buckled and he fell to the ground, sobbing. He let it all out, all the pain and sadness that emerged from his body  in only 5 seconds, he let it all out.

Suddenly, all his sadness turned into fury as he looked at the icicle on Calypso's chest. He raised his head to look at Khione smirking like she just got the best grade in AP biology class. Leo groweld as he raised himself from the ground, stepping over Calypso's body. Flames erupted only a few centimeters from Leo. They looked like normal flames, the flames that if you throw a rock to the fire the rock will just go through it. In this occassion the rock was Khione's icicle. The icicle was only a few inches away when it suddenly evaporated. Khione's face dropped, her eyes filled with fear.

Right now Leo looked so scary it will make Hades shit himself. He was totally poker-faced as the flames shielded him. His eyes seemed to be on fire, making him look even deadlier. After the shield he created he knew how much power he contained within him. But the look on his face didn't make Leo scary but the fact that he didn't care. He knew he had enough power to open up the earth itself. He knew he could make Khione suffer. Leo knew all that but he didn't care. He didn't care if Khione begged for mercy, he didn't care if Khione was in pain because of him. The only feelings he had were anger, sadness and pain. All the happiness and joy he felt when he was with Calypso seemed to be buried deep, deep in his heart, unable to be dugged up.

Leo took a step forward making Khione panic and throw icicles at him but they all evaporated. He started to attack, throwing huge fireballs at her. She managed to make her powerful ice shields but they tired her out. She deflected all the fireballs but wasn't quick enough for the last one. The fireball hit her on her left shoulder, she screamed in pain as the fire seemed to spread around her chest and arm. She fell to the floor shrieking and screaming loud enough to make your ears bleed. But, Leo simply didn't care. He turned around and walked back to Calypso's lifeless body. Then, he  ever so slowly took the icicle out of Calypso's chest. He stood up and walked over to Khione who was still screaming and twiching on the floor. He looked at her with fury and disgust before raising the icicle and stabbing her in the same place that Calypso got stabbed. Khione screamed once more before taking her last breath and closing her eyes. The fire had spread so much only her right shoulder, arm and chest were unharmed. And Leo still didn't seem to give a shit.

His eyes traveled back to Calypso's corps, he walked over to her and cried some more. After a few tears he couldn't cry anymore because he still had so much anger in him he thought he might explode. He quickly made a decision before he walked a few feet away from his dead girlfriend and made a fire shield around her. He summuned all his anger at the same time, holding it in until he released all of it. Leo could feel the fire on the walls and the sound of the cackilng flames as they licked the building. He walked over to the fire shield, distinguished it and lifting up Calypso bridal style. As he walked out of the room's door he caught a glimpse of Khione's unharmed hand under a pile of flaming rubble.

Outside was Festus, with a tail and wings and eveything a whole dragon is suppoused to have. Leo hopped on, ignoring Festus' creaking. He held Calypso's body close as he finally spoke.

" To New York, Empire State Building's closest parking lot." Leo's monotone voice rang through the air. Festus took off, Leo barely acknowloging the air on his face or the star painted sky. He kept his eyes on Calypso through the whole ride, blinking back tears and biting his bottom lip. Before he knew it he was already in front of the Empire State Building. He hopped off Festus and told him to wait for him. Loe walked past the building's door and ignoring the person at the front desk. The elevator was still playing ' Syain' Alive' which he found really offensive and deppresing.

When the elevator door opened he rushed out as quickly as he could and opened Olypmus' doors. The gods seemed surprised at Leo's appeareance but quickly turned poker-faced. Leo layed Calypso's body in front of Zeus throne and began to walk out but was interrupted by Zeus.

" What is the meaning of this?!" Zeus demanded.

" This is Calypso. Weren't you supposed to take her immortality? Weren't you supposed to see if she is loyal? Weren't you supposed to see if she was worthy of your trust? She died trying to protect me. She, a goddess protecting  me, a demingod from harm. She gave her life for me to be safe. Has any god or goddess  ever done that? Is she worthy of trust now? Answer me!" Leo said, his voice raising a little bit in the end. Zeus was shocked at first but then his face turned into anger. Lighting and thunder could be heard from outside.

" HOW DARE YO-"

" BROTHER!" Poseidon interrupted before Zeus could go all mighty and strike Leo with his lighting bolt. Zeus looked at Poseidon and calmed down just a bit.

" Youg demigod, I will not answer your question." Zeus said as he shot a death glare at Leo.

" Leo have hope for something to happen. Don't let go." Aphrodite spoke after Leo nodded at Zeus. Leo looked at Aphrodite, his face filled with sadness.

" Why? Why would I hold on to the pain? Why would I hope for something that can't happen? I will not hope for a miracle, I will not hold on to the misery. I have to let it go, to let her go, to just let everything fly away on its own. Don't expect much from my love life for a while, Aphrodite." Leo said as he face showed pure suffering, despair and desolation. He walked out without another word.

***

Leo walked through Camp Half-Blood's 'door' with Festus behind him. It was quiet and nobody seemed to notice him and he didn't mind, he wanted to be alone anyway. He told Festus to go back to the Argo II and contiue being a head. The dragon was dissaponted but did as he was told. He let a dissapointed sigh slip from his lips when he heard Piper.

" Leo!" She was running with everyone behind her. When she finally was in fron of him she gave him a questioning and worried  look.

" Hey, are you alright? How's your arm? Do you have a concussion? Do you want to see a child of Apollo or something?" She asked. Leo shook his head and told her he was fine and that she had nothing to worry about.

" Where's Calypso?" As the words slipped from Hazel's lips Leo's face turned increadebly pale, his chest stung  and he felt his heart drop all the way to his feet.

" All must go and come back, but two will fall behind. One must take their last breath, and the other will cry about the death." Annabeth repeated part of the prophecy, her lips took the form of an 'o' as she heard Leo wince at the last line. Everyone seemed to get it, they all turned to Leo with pity painted on their faces,

" Look I don't need your pity or your concern. I'm fine I just... I j-just need s-s-som time alone." Leo stuttered as he choked back sobs and blinked away the tears that were threatning to spill.

" Leo-" Jason began but Leo cut him off.

" No. I told you I just need time. Don't come see me tomorrow and don't worry." Leo said before he walked into the cabin and layed on his bed.

Leo cried himself to sleep that night. He thought of everything him and Calypso could've done. They could've traveled the world, seeing different places on the Argo II. He could have encouraged Calypso to try different foods or ride a roller coaster. He could have showed her movies, especially ' Hercules" so they could judge how they got everything wrong. They could have done all that maybe even more but she just had to go.

" I love you. Always and forever." Calypso's lips mouthed the words. She took her last breath and closed her eyes. This image was running through Leo's mind before he fell asleep on his wet pillow.

Everyone seemed to forget the last line of the prophecy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Incase you didnt understand: Operation 22536 is when Festus can temporaly turn into a dragon. The dragon he used to be before he got chopped to pieces. Remembered when I said Leo fixed Festus in the first chapter? Yeah that is what he meant. Man, did I cry writing this chapter.

Thanks, love ya.