Shopping

A/N
Hey guys! I switched up the name Jake to James. I kinda thought of a better story line. Also, thanks for the support on this book. I really hope I can get back to "The Salvatore Sister" soon. Happy reading!
~~~~~

Splash!

Water shoots up my nose. I quickly sit up and  cough loudly. What the hell was that? It literally felt like I was drowning. I take a few more deep breaths before opening my eyes. 

"Good morning, sleepy head!" He yells.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, Alex!" I scream.

He's holding a huge red bucket. Are you kidding me?! He poured that full bucket of water... on me. My bed must be full of water. I hope this doesn't mean I'll have to get a new one. It's way too early to deal with this! I didn't even get the chance to brush my teeth and this idiot is throwing water all over me. 

"Watch your mouth." He scolds.

"Get out!" I yell. 

With that, he leaves and shuts the door behind him. The audacity he has to just do that... How did mom not catch him! 

 Now I have to wash my sheets and pillows. I get up from my soaked bed. He's going to have to answer to mom. I pick up my phone and go to the bathroom. I open Netflix and set it on my sink. I've been watching this one show called Pretty Little Liars.

"Honey, I'm trying to get to the stores early. Come down at around 10:45am." Mom softly knocks on the door.

I look at the time. It's 9:55am. That's enough time for a quick shower. Luckily, we live in Miami. It's always pretty hot out. It won't matter if I wash my hair. I'll just have to put it up in some braids. 
~~~~~~
It's 10:20am. I'm already done. I glare at my bed. Just looking at it makes me so angry. Quickly, I pull the sheets and put it straight into the washer. Luckily, my bed wasn't drenched. It's fine. I shut the washer and take my time downstairs. It smells like mom made some waffles. Yum. I get to the dinner table. To my surprise, Alex is sitting on my seat. 

"Nice." I roll my eyes.

Alex smirks at me. One of those mocking ones.

"Where's Chris?" I ask Jason. 

"He left a couple minutes ago. He's still heartbroken." Jason rolls his eyes. "She wasn't that important anyway."

Oh? So mom and I weren't the only ones who felt that way. That's good to know. I still don't understand why she'd let her come over. 

"Will you shut up already? Jessica made him happy. Don't you remember how heartbroken you were when Victoria dumped you? You never stopped crying like a little bitch." Dylan snaps.

"You really want to go there? You haven't even dated a girl. A little suspicious to me." Jason argues.

"To ovoid times like these." Dylan sips his orange juice.

"Boys! Enough! We do not curse in this household." Mom scolds.

I take my plate of waffles, eggs, and bacon and sit next to Dylan. The only spot left in the table besides the last corner chair. That's always going to be mom's seat. I pour myself some juice and take a bite of my eggs. I still feel a little tense around Dylan. He never answered my question. He just left. 

"How's Miami?" I get a text.

It's from my cousin, Tyler. He never texts me unless he's bored. I guess this is one of those moments. 

"It's crap. 😒. How's New York?" I text back.

Alex notices me typing. He drops his fork and clears his throat. Oh great. I can just imagine what he's going to ask me. Sometimes I wish I had a sister. Or be at least the oldest in this house. My brothers don't let me breathe and mom does absolutely nothing.