Chapter 22- When Love Gets Complicating...

Heyy guyss!! Chapter 22! Enjoy <3 xx

Chapter 22

Zayn's POV

"GOOD!" I shouted. I did'nt mean it. I just acted like I never cared. Realy I felt like killing myself. "OK now that she' gone. We can hang out." Smiled Phoebie. I looked at her then my phone. I picked up my phone and started dialling Louis' number. "NO!! I wanna hang out with you!" Moaned Phoebie. "Not now. I upset my friend." I sighed. "WHO GIVES A FUCK?! IT'S HER FAULT WE HAD TO HIDE AND DATE!" She screamed, My temper was slowly rising. "Phoebie. I care!! And it aint just her...The others would'nt like you aswell." I said keeping cool. "BUT I'M YOU'R GIRLFRIEND! SHE'S JUST YOU'R SLUTTY MATE FOR ATTENTION!" She yelled. I could'nt control my anger. "SHE'S NOT JUST MY FRIEND! SHE'S MY LITTLE SISTER! AND NOTHING YOU DO OR SAY WILL EVER CHANGE THAT!" I roared. She sniggered. "Yeah." She laughed sarcastically. "SHE'S NOT A SLUTT! AND SHE'S NOT LOOKING FOR ANY ATTENTION!! YOU'R DESCRIBING YOU'RSELF!" I yelled. Sumzi was right. Dating  Phoebie was a HUGE mistake. "IF YOU THINK I'M A SLUTT WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DATING ME!?!??!" She asked glaring at me. "I WAS. I'm not dating you anymore. This is OVER." I replied calmly.  "What?" She said shocked. "You heard me." I said through gritted teeth. "FINE. I ONLY WANTED YOU'R MONEY ANYWAY!" She screamed and ran out of the hotel. I sighed. FINALLY! She's gone! I quickly took out my phone and dialled Elektra's number....WHAT?! I was paninking! 

Elektra's POV

"HAHA! I WON IN YOU'R YOU'R FACE!" I teased. Liam (TBR). We were playing a game of temple run on our Iphones. And Naturally won!! "wELL I AINT HAVING MUCH LUCK TODAY!!" He defended. "Liar!" I mumbled. I checked my phone. I had 3 missed calls from Zayn. Why did he miss call me?? I quickly dialled his number.

**Phone Convo**

Zayn: Elektra?!

Me: Yer. What's up?

Zayn: Sumzi ran away and it's all my fault!

Elektra: WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!?!

Zayn: LONG story!! Ca'nt explain now!

Me: Understood!! OK we'll be there as quick as we can!

Zayn: HURRY!!

Me: We will!!!

**End Phone Convo**

"What's the matter?" Asked Liam (!D) worried. "Sumzi ran away." I replied in dismay. "WAHT?! WHY?!" Screamed Asha and Ceris. "Zayn said something." I repleid. "What did he say?" Asked Liam (TBR) angrily. "Dunno. He never told me." I sighed. "HAZZA! YO!!! DRIVE FASTER!!!" Screamed Louis. Harry drove as quick as he could. After 5 minutes we arrived and ran into the hotel as the host was fast assleep and we did'nt nees to ask for permission. 

Sumzi's POV

I packed all my stuff and put my side back on my shoulders. I opened the door and heard several voices. Well their back now....Hmmm I need an esacape root!! Suddenly it hit me. I ran and sneaked into Zayns' room.  I opened the window. Hmm should be able to fit! I threw my bags and stuff out the window first and saw Nialler running in. I quickly umped out of the window. (A/N. GUYS I'VE ACTUALLY DONE THIS!! BUT IF YOU'R YOUNGER THAN 13 I RECOMEND YOU SHOULD NEVER TRY THIS :P). "STOP!!" Screamed Niall. "TOO LATE!" I screamed back running as fast as my legs could take me. I heard someone ruinning rapidly behind me. "SUMZI PLEASE COME BACK!" Screamed the person who was chasing me. Louis. "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!" I teased angrily and ran faster. "SUMZI PLEASE! WE DO'NT WANT YOU TO RUN AWAY! NOT AFTER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME!" He said. I swear he was sniffing. I was'nt concentrating on where I was running and bashed my nose on the lampost. "Ouch. Fuck sake!" I moaned rubbing my nose. I felt something wet. Blood. Louis stopped running and ran towards me. "Oh Sumzi!" He sighed getting out a tissue and wiped the fresh blood that was oozing from my nose. "Thanks." I mumbled. "No problem." He smiled and hugged me tight. "Do'nt ever run away like that." He groaned. "Zayn did'nt want anything to do with me. Nialler thinks I push hi beloved girlfriend. What's the point me staying here when all I'm getting is hate?" I said. My voice was starting to crack. "What?! Zayn said that?!" He asked shocked. "Yer. Not gonna go into details." I replied quickly. "Do'nt worry. I'll deal with later." He said through gritted teeth. "What you gonna do?" I asked looking up at him curiously. "Carve my carrots into a sharp knife." He grinned and I giggled. Suddenly our faces went serious. We looked into eachothers eyes. "Louis why do you protect me so much?" I asked. "Because....OK this is gonna sound stupid telling you NOW of all the years." He beagan. "No tell me." I begged, "Sumzi....I love you..Like In love love." He stated shyly. My eyes widened. I had the same feelings for him too. But when I met Liam and when Jessie became his girlfriend I got over him. "I had the same feelings for you...." I trailed off, "Then why did'nt you tell me?" He asked. "Because I was scared..You would'nt want a dumb carekid who's always on the loose like some wild animal." I sighed. He cupped my face in his hands. "You'r not a wild animal. You'r my best friend. Nothing will EVER change that." He said. He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips on mine. I froze  but could'nt help it so I kissed back passionately. I suddenly realised that we were already taken. I quickly pulled away. I think he was thinking the same thing too. "Oh.My.God," We said shocked. "WE'RE SO DEAD!!" I panicked. "LETS JUST FORGET THE WHOLE THING!! AND NEVER TELL ANYONE!!!!" He cried. Then I frowned. "No. We have to tell Jessie and Liam." I sighed. "You'r right" He said scared. "Do'nt be scared!!" I reasured when realistically I was shitting myself. "Lets get home first." He smiled and picked me up. Suddenly I realised my nose was still bleeding. "OMG! My nose is still bleeding!" I squeeled. "Here." He said handing me another tissue. I covered my nose with with it. Louis smiled and rapped his strong arround my shoulders. I smiled p at him. It was strange how that kiss did'nt make our friendship awkward. Usually it does. "Oh wait Louis. My bags!!" I laughed running towards the packed bags. "Ahahahah!" He laughed. I picked them up..I did'nt get much..Just enough for 6 weeks. "Come On." He smiled rapping his arms arround my shoulders to keep me warm. I smiled at myself. I have NO idea how I got such amazing friends. But I'm glad. After 20 minutes we arrived at the sparkling hotel. I saw Elektra, Liam (TBR), Liam (1D), Niall. Zayn, Asha, Ceris, Harry, Jessie and Natallie standing inforont of us. "Sumzi..." Trailed off Zayn. "What?" I snapped. "Nothing." He said moving back. "Good." I said rolling my eyes at him. I looked at Asha. My eyes lit up. "ASHA!" I screamed running towards her and hugging her. "Hey babes!" She laughed. "You alright?" I asked. She nodded. I made eye contact with Niall and frowned. "Umm...I better unpack my things." I said shifting my feet a little. ""So you'r not going?" Asked Elektra. "Unless you want me to." I joked. She laughed and ran upstairs with me. All noon me and Elektra were filling the hotel draw with my clothes. I could'nt help but think about the kiss....My feelings for Louis came rushing back...What should I do!?...

Heyy!! So Sumzi never got away with running away!! :P x Vote Comment and Fan! :D xx