Chapter 13- Asha's Pregs...AGAIN!?!?!?!?!?!

Heyy guys!!! Dedicated to my Carrot buddie: Asha!!! ENJOY ASHA!! OH AND THE REST OF YOU'S GUYS! <3

Chapter 13

Asha's P.O.V

Sumzi was back at the DG and so was the rest. Liam and Sumzi were SO happy together. They made a cute couple. "What time is it?" I yawned. "8:00pm" Replied Niall. I smiled. We were both upstairs in our room eating Haribo's and Lindor's and talking about what our wedding would be like (A/N ASHA!! MAKE SURE YOU DO'NT PASS OUT!! HAHA). Niall cupped my face in his hands. I looked deeply into his crystal blue eyes. He looked into my sea blue ones (A/N I DUNNO WHAT COLOUR YOU'R EYES ARE!! =$). He leaned in and sealed his lips mine. I could smell the Haribo's and Lindor's we had previously devoured. Out tongues were exploring eachothers mouths. Niall started taking my top off which made me moan loudly in his mouth. I unzipped his trousers. Suddenly he froze. "What's wrong?" I asked against his lips. "I dunno. I'm not sure about this." He asked worried. "No! I want you Niall." I pleaded. "Do you have you'r condoms?" He asked. "It's not like I'll get pregnant!" I moaned. He fell on top of me and took off his shirt. We were now both in our underwear. He leaned in closer and kissed me hard craing for more. He undid my bra and I took off his boxers. "Ready babe?" He asked. "Always." I whispered. And he began pushing. It was quite hard first but I enjoyed evey second of it. "Harder." I whispered. He began pushing harder and harder. Until you could hear nothing but my whispers of "Harder" and "Faster" and the sound of pleasure. I felt a little tired so I was the first to doze of to sleep.

**In the morning**

Niall's P.O.V

Last night was amazing. It was the best sex I've ever had. I should of had sex with Asha AGES ago. (A/N YOU'R PROBABLY DYING RIGHT NOW!!). I opened my eyes and saw that she was still asleep. I smiled and kissed her neck gently before getting up to find my clothes. It's been 10 minutes and I'm still walking arround the room naked. Holy carrots where did she put them!! Just then Isaw Asha gettin out of bed and putting her clothes on. "Oh Nialler." She said. "Yeah babe?" I replied. "You'r clothes." She said laughing shyly. I smirked and put them on. "Nialler. I think i'm pregnant." She sighed. My eyes widened. "WHAT?!" I said shocked. "I dunno for sure though. I feel the same way I felt 2 years back." She said sadly. Yeah Asha got pregnant with her ex but then he left her. "OH...Erm..." I was speechless. She started crying. "I hate myself." She sobed. I sat down next to her and rubbed her back. "Why?" I asked. "I get pregnant but I'm gonna be a rubbish parent." She said wiping her tears. "No. Shutup. You'r not." I said truthfully. Asha was amazing with kids. She gave a weak smiled before she ran to the bathroom to puke. Yeah....she was pregnant. Better tell Sumzi the great new!!!!

Sumzi's P.O.V

"Here you go. Ben&jerries. You'r favourite! Chocolate brownies." Smiled Liam handing a box of BEN&Jerries. We were outside. Me, Frank, Liam and Jessie. Natallie was busy so she could'nt come. "Did I mention I love you?" I smiled Kissing Liam's cheek. "Yer. You did." He grinned proudly. He bent down to my height and kissed my cheek. I smiled as he slid his hand in mine. "Come on guys!" Laughed Jessie. Frank smirked. "you two look adorable!" Smirked Jessie. I blushed as Liam laughed. Just then my phone started ringing.

**Phone convo**

Me: Hello?

Niall: Sumzi. Guess what (Excited)

Me: What?

Niall: Asha....SHE'S PREGNANT!

Me: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AGAIN?!?!?!?!?! WITH YOU?!?!?! (Jumpig up and down. Liam and the others give me a wierd look :P)

Niall: YEAH!!! She's a bit worried beacause of the past though.

Me: Awww. There's nothing to worry about though! I mean you wo'nt leave Asha will you?

Niall: NO WAY! I love her too much to just leave her!

Me: Exactly. Blade (Asha's EX) left her. Thats why she had to do abortion. (Liam, Jessie and Frank stare at me wide-eyed)

Niall: You think we'd make good parents?

Me: THE BEST.

Niall: Awwwwww I love you!! Thanks Sumzi. Byeee

Me: I love you too! No problem! Byeee

*End phone convo**

I put my phone in my pocket and start dancing arround. "Sup Sumzi?" Asks Liam laughing at my wierd dance moves.  "Asha's......pregnant!!" I said squeeling of excitement. "Awwwwww. Thats cute!" Said Jessie joining me. "I'm gonna be an aunty!" I beamed. "Me too!" Laughed Jessie, Liam and Frank just stood  there awkwardly. "You lot are gonna be uncles too!! You'r part of the family! So's Elektra and Natallie!" I smiled. "Elektra?" Repeated Liam. "Yeah I mean. We're pretty tight now." I smiled sweetly. He smiled back and kissed my cheek. "Well whatever make you happy!" He laughed. AAHHHHHHHHH I ca'nt wait to see Asha!!

Heyyy guys!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!