Chapter 19- THE CHASE!!

Hii guys!! I know I hav'nt uploaded this for AGES! Sorry!! Hope this makes it up o you lovelies :D

Chapter 19

Sumzi's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of humming birds. just then my pillow started moving which scared me a little. I lifted my head to see that I was sleeping on Liam's chest. HE LOOKED SO CUTE!! I put my head back on his chest. I did'nt get much sleep since I found out about my half sister. It's not that I hate her or my step-siblings, it's the fact that my Dad just gave me up into care and then got married without even letting me know. After a few minutes I felt Liam's heart beat was getting faster which meant that he was getting up. I lifted my head up and saw his gorgous brown eyes. "Morning!" He smiled. " Morning!" I smiled  back. "Liam you better get out of my bed before Asha. Ceris and the boys think we had sex last night!!" I laughed. "Hmm...Well I do'nt mind!" He Joked. "LIAM!" I gasped hitting him playfully. He laughed and got out of the warm bed. i shivered as the cold air hit me. "Awww u cold?" He asked taking his jumper off. "No." I lied. He rolled his eyes and smiled. He put the hoodie on me and then sat down next to me. I sighed. "Sup?" He asked. "Nuffin much." I said bluntly. "It's you'r Dad init?" He asked. "Yer." I sighed. "Look. Forget about him. Wanna go burger diving later on?" He asked holding my hand. I grinned. "Yeah!" I beamed. "Cool." He smiled. "Right I need you to laugh now!" He said before tickling me insanely. "LIAM STOP! PLEASE I'M DYING!!" I said between giggles. Just then Asha, Niall and Louis walked in. "HOW DOES SHE FEEL?!" Teased Louis. Liam quickly stopped and blushed deeply. I glared at Louis who smiled innocently. "Get out!!" I laughed. "Asha how many months are you?" I asked. I HAD to get the bacy a pressent. I do'nt care if Niall and Asha say no. "6 months. I went for the scan. Guess what its gonna be!!" She squeeled. "Umm a human baby?" I said sarcastically. Everyone laughed and rolled her eyes. "No you fishcake as in guess if it's gonna be a girl or boy!! I found out!" She replied. "Realy?" I said falling off the bed because I was so excited. "Ouch" I mumbled. Everyone laughed then shutup when I glared at them. "A boy?" I asked. "YES! BUT HOW MANY?!Shouted Niall and Asha. "4" I smirked. They rolled their eyes. "Nope! TWINS!!!!" They both beamed. Awwwww. I got up from the floor and took my clothes and hair brush to the bathroom. I had a quick shower and brushed my teeth. After that I changed into my light blue and whit striped vest top with black shorts and blue converse. dried my hair and brushed it. I decided to do something different to it so I backcombed it big..not TOO big but it was quite big. After I was happy with my look went out of the bathroom. Just then I saw something in on the floor. It was a small golden necklace. I picked it up. How did that fall off my neck? I shrugged it off and put it on again. "WOAH. NIOCE HAIR!!" Complimented Ceris, "Thanks!" I beamed.

**The Burger Dive**

Me, Liam, Asha and Ceris were ordering some burger and chips. "That's £40.00 please!" Smiled the woman. We handed in the money that we got from the dive. "Thanks" Have a nice day!" I smiled. After that we just messed arround. We could'nt do much because Asha could'nt run that much. Just then I remembered about the baby...I HAVE TO GET HIM CLOTHES!!! "Ermm....I'm just gonna go shops. See ya!!" I lied and ran. I went into mkothercare since that was the closest. I scanned for some boy's baby clothes..there was no luck. I went to a worker for some help. "Hey umm you know where some boy's baby clothes are?"  I asked politely. "Yeah there on the left side." Said the man. He seemed SO firmiliar for some reason. I nodded and snapped out of thoughts. I saw this REALY cute blue babygrow for new born babie. N'awwwww. I quickly grabbed it and walked further. Soon after I walked out of the shop with white little shoes, a little hat and a babygrow. OH and a pressent for Asha and Niall: It was a massive card that said: 'NEW MUMMY AND DADDY' in blue and pink  with a red love heart on the side. I quickly hid the bag. Just then I saw Asha Ceris and Liam running towards me. I thought they were about to attack me but I was wrong. "Sumzi.." They started panting for breath. "We've gotta run!" Said Ceris as soon as she caught her breath. "OK Why-"

"JUST COME ON!!!!!!!" Screamed Asha yanking my hand and running like a maniac. I did'nt bother asking any questions as I knew we were ALL in a whole load of shit. We were about to run down the stairs I tripped and held Asha which was a HUGE mistake...I grabbed her but then suddenly she slipped with me too. We both fell from 14 steps. I felt my lips bleeding but I never cared and got up to check if Asha was OK. I felt her cheeks...They were still warrm but she was'nt breathing. Just then Niall came running in like a retard. "WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!" He asked worried.  "I was gonna slip and I held onto her and she slipped with me." I explained. MAN I HOPE SHE'S OK!!!!

Hope you lot liked it!! <3 VOTE COMMENT AND FAN! :D