Chapter 10- Beaten up and in hospittal!!

Heyy guys! Chapter 10! ENJOY MY CARROT BUDDIES!!

Chapter 10

Sumzi's P.O.V

I dunno where I am. Even though I supplied LOADS of food, this turdy boy nicked half my food and left me with just one muffin and a mini roll and just one carton of orange juice which was already finished. This bitchy girl stoole all my money. I'm back to square one now. The way I live before I moved out of Burney hell. I sighed loudly. I missed all my friends...But most of all I missed Liam. I should of given him another chace. But I could'nt because of what my Ex done to me. he hurt me SO badly. I thought Liam would be the same. I tried calling Ceris. Many poeple were trying to call me. but I did'nt pick up. I got 15 missed calls from Liam (TBR), 10 missed calls from Jessie, Natallie and Elektra, 14 missed calls each from the whole of One Direction, 13 missed calls from Ceris and 12 missed calls from Asha. But Mike and Tracy texted me 15 time and missed called me 5 times each. I never answered a single tex or call. I was too scared.

Liam's P.O.V

Jessie told me that Sumzi had run away. I was so worried about her. What if she never came back or got badly beaten up? Ceris, Asha and 1D were also VERY worried about her....In perticular Louis was..He was the closest member to her. I'm such a basturd. It's all my fault she ran away. I keep trying to call her but she NEVER answers. Frank kept trying too so was Jhony. she did'nt even answer a single call or text. I was begining to feel ill....I hope she's OK.

Sumzi's P.O.V

I was begging fot some money like usual on the streets when suddenly I spotted someone I recognised from the past...Jason..My Ex. He was coming towards me with his stupid gang following him. "Well well well. Who do we have here?" He said smirking evily. I gave him a disgusted look. "Awww you a poo begger now Sumzi?" He said as the others laughed evily. "SHUT YOU'R FRIKIN SHITPIPE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I shouted getting up and kneeding him HARD in the balls. "SHIT! YOU LITTLE BITCH!" He said yanking my hair, I screamed in pain. One of the boys came and punched me so hard tha my nose and mouth started bleeding insanely. Jason finished me off with a black eye. "BASTARDS!" I shouted kneeding everyone one of them in the balls. They laughed clutched their balls and ran. I felt too weak. My head felt realy dizzy. I quickly dialled Louis' number.

Louis' P.O.V

I was worried sick about Sumzi. Everyone was. She was like the closest little sister I've ever had. Just then My phone was ringing. I prayed that it would be Sumzi:

**Phone convo**

Louis:Hello?

Sumzi: (Sobbing) Help me.

Louis: SUMZI IS THAT YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sumzi:

Yes. Please Louis help me. I've just bee beaten up. My mouth and nose is bleeding heavily.

Louis: Who beat you up?!

Sumzi: Jason. My ex.

Louis: (Gritting my teeth) That turd. Where are you?

Sumzi: I dunno, Get everyone and call the police. I..I....

Louis: Sumzi? Sumzi whats wrong?

The phone drops.

**End phone convo**

my eyes were welling up in tears. She was hurt. "CERIS! HAZZA! NIALLER! LIAM! (1D) ZZAYN! ASHA!" I shouted on the top of my lungs. They all came running down the stairs. "Whats wrong?" Asked Ceris out of breath. "Sumzi. She's been beaten up." I sobbed. "WHAT?! BY WHO?!" Cried Ceris. Asha began crying on Niall's shoulder. "Jason," I said, I was about to burst with anger. "We need to tell Tracy and Mike." Said Niall wiping his tears. "We have no time to lose. Louis you call the police." Said Liam, I nodded and dialled the number. I'm realy worried about Sumzi right now. I hope we find her soon..

Liam's P.O.V

Louis told me and the rest of the DG what happened to Sumzi. I was soo worried right now. I've NEVER been that worried for anyone except for Frank when his Grandad died and when Jessie came back from burny hell and got badly beaten up.  I was even more worried for Sumzi..She was my biggest crush. Natallie was OK but I'm over her...Sumzi is the one for me....I messed uo big time. Louis called th epolice. Just then Mikee came in hakf smiling. "I have good news. And bad news." He said. I sat up right. "What's the good news?" Asked Tee. "The good news is that Sumzi was found." Smiled Tracy. Everyone sighed a sigh of relief. I sighed the loudest though. "What's the bad news?" Asked Elektra. Even that blue-haired freak was worried about Sumzi. "She was VERY adly beaten up and is in the hospital. Everyone can visit tomorrow." Smiled Mike. "What happened?" I asked. "She busted her upper lip, had a nose bleed and a black eye." Sais Tracy. My eyes widened. "WHY THE FUCK DID THAT SO CALLED EX OF HERS DO THAT?!?!?" I shouted with fury. "Liam. Calm down man." Said Gina. I bashed the table and ran upstairs. I ca'nt believe he done that to her. Man he is so gonna pay!!

Hey guys!! Hope you guys enjoyed!! <3 xxxxx