Chapter 4- You'r kiss is AMAYZAYN!!

Heyy guys!! Vas hapenin?! Thanks for the comments guys!! Love you all!! <3 Enjoy!! =] x

Chapter 4

Liam's P.O.V

I was up very early. No-one was awake except me. I was lying down in beed thinking about Sumzi. I realy like her, but I'm realy worried if she does'nt like me back. Frank told me to take it easy because it takes time for girls to admitt if they like you or not. I guess she's only been here for like 3 weeks. I decided to go and check on her. I softly got out of my bed and tiptoed into her room. She was still asleep. She looks so cute when she sleeps. She looks so peacefull. I smiled and kissed her forehead gently before joining her in her warm bed. She moved up close to me. I put her head on my chest and slowly drifted to sleep.

Sumzi's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw Liam sleeping next to me. How he managed to come here I have no clue. But I felt glad. He felt so warm and looked so cute. I rubbed my eyes and just lay there...I did'nt want to wake up Liam. Just 2 minutes later he woke up. "Morning!" I giggled. He smiled his heart melting smile. he gently kissed my forehead. I smiled and got out of bed. He got up aswell. Before I left the room to get changed Liam grabbed my hand and pulled me close against him.He still had a faint smell of Lynx from yesterday....Man he smells good! Our faces were literally centimeters apart. "Sumzi...I love you" He said shyly. I blushed. "I love you too." I smiled blushing harder. He smiled and leaned in to close the gap between us. It was amayzing. His tongue was on the line of my bottom lip begging for entry. I immediately opened my mouth to let his tongue glide happily. I stroked his hair which made him moan a little. After about 10 minutes we pulled appart grinning and breathing heavily. "WOAH....That was amayzayn." Whispered Liam. I giggled. "Yeah I know." I smiled. He laughed and hugged me. I hugged back. When we pulled apart I kissed his cheek and he winked at me. I went out and took my red t-shirt that said 'REBELL', my black skkinny jeans and red and white converse. I quickly showered and brushed my teeth and quickly changed before blow-drying my hair. I sighed happily. That kiss was the best feeling. I was'nt going out with him or anything....I mean it WAS just a snog right?...

Haha...Liam and Sumzi <3...Hope u guys enjoyes my carrot buddies!!! <3 Vote, comment and fan!! xxx