Chapter 9- Stuff all this stress I'm running away...

Heyy guys!! Change of plans...I will TRY to upload the most I can but they wo'nt be frequant...So PLEASE do'nt eat my head! Ahahahah :P enjoy!! >3

Chapter 9

Sumzi's P.O.V

I swear if anything else comes in my I do'nt kniw what I'm gonna do. I mean it's stressfull enough that liam hurt me but then my Dad just out of the blue bombardinng me with question like "Are you Ok" or "Do you wanna live with me." Pffffftttttttttt as if! I'm now lying in bed. Mike let me sleep a little more...YAYYZZ! Just hen Natallie came in. "Hiyya!" She beamed sitting next to me. I smiled and sat up. "Hii!" I beamed. "You Ok?"  she asked. "Yeah I'm good thanks!" I beamed. Me and Natallie became amazayn friends because she understood about my feelings for Liam....She were'nt the bitchy kind. "Well you've slept for a LONG time now!! Man it's boring without ya!" She laughed. "What time is it?" I asked yawning and stretching. "12:00p," She said. My eyes widened. Usually I woke up 8:00 am!! I hopped off my bed and ran heading for the bathroom. Just I bumped into Jhony. "Sorry!" I said. "It OK. Are you alright?" He asked worried. Yeah Jhony was like a brother to me aswell! I smiled and nodded, He gave me a massive hug and then left. I an into the bathrooom.  "Shit." I isghed. I forgot my vlothes and makeup! I quickly ran out and then got my cllothes. While I ran into the bathroom I was'nt looking where I was going and well you guessed t I fell on top of LIAM. WHY IS IT THAT I ALWAYS RUN FALL ON TOP OF HIM?!!?!?!?!?! "Uhh sorry." I said. Man it was awkward. "S'alright." He said going pink. I looked him in the eye. Why the fuck did he have to hurt me for?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! "Erm..I gotta goo" I said hopping of his stomach...Man I could feel his Abs! "WOAH. Nice Abs." I said thinking out loud. I put a hand over my mouth. He blushed harder. I blushed now. "Uhh thanks!" Said Liam scratching his head.Natallie giggled a bit. SHURUP!" I shouted. I ran into the bathroom and sighed of relief...That was VERY awkward!! I quickly showered myself and then brushed my teeth. I put on my : FOREVER YOUNG hoodie and red jeans with red and white converse...(A/N Incase you guys are wondering...I HAVE 16 PAIRS OF CONVERESE! ;P). I plotted a plan onm running away. I ca'nt take all this stress anymore. Elektra could help me. So can Jessie and Natallie. I went into my room and saw a plate with stoast coated with yummy nuttella, Orange juice and a choclate muffin. "Whats all this?" I asked Natallie. "Duuuh breakfast!" She said lightly whacking me. "I can see that!" I snapped. "But why is it in my room? Wo'nt Mike get us into trouble?" I said. Natalli shook her head. "Tracy let me. Besides you, Jessie, Liam, Frank and Elektra ALWAYS get into trouble." She laughed. I whacked her arm playfully. I quickly ate my breakfast. "Natallie. Get Elektra and Jessie here. Quick." I ordered. "OK." She said sounding confused.

Jessie's P.O.V

"HAHAHA! YOU JUST GOT BEATEN BY A GIRL!!" I shouted at Liam. We were playing a game of pool. An yes! I naturally won! "ONLY BECAUSE I WAS THINKING ABOUT THINGS!" He defended. "HAH! YEAH RIGHT!" I siad whacking him playfully. "No realy." He sighed as he slouched on the sofa. I calmed down from fangirling and sat down next to him. "What about?" I asked. "S..S..." He trailed off. "Sumzi?" I fininshed off. He sighed and nodded. "I'm such a turd," He moaned. "Erm..I knew that from before!" I joked. He glared down at me. I put my hands to say "I surrender" He just laughed. "You never know. She may give you a second chance." I said. "Yeah right." he laughed sadly. "No realy. Maybe it might take AGES but she'll still give you a second chance." I said patting his back.  He smiled  and hugged me. I hugged hiback. just then Natalie came in. "Hey Nat whats up?" I asked puling away from the hug. "Sumzi is calling you. Where's Elektra?£ She asked looking at Liam. NO not in a flirty manner..she's over him. And so was he. "Probably in her room." Shrugged Liam. I nodded in agreement. "Probably. OK see you later Liam!" I smiled He waved and smiled back. We both ran up the stairs into Sumzi's room. Elektra was alredy waiting. "Hi Sumzi!" I smiled hugging her. "Hi." She smiled back. "Look. I'm running away. But I need you'r help." She explained. My eyes widened. "WHY?!" I asked in shock. "Because of all this stress." She sighed.

Sumzi's P.O.V

I ca'nt leave these girls but I just HAD to.  "Why do you need our help? You've ran away LOADS of times" Said Elektra. "I need you guys to pack food. I do'nt wannaend up dying of hunger like I always do." I laughed. They laughed aswell. "Well theres 2 boxes of muffins, 3 boxes of mini rolls, a whhole box of orange juice cartons and 3 packets of pick n mix sweets" Said natallie. "Mmmmm" I said.  "Wait. It aint just the food. It's about some money too. And the place you live in." Said Elektra. "You guys actually ARE helping me?" I asked shocked. "Well..If we said no then you would of still made us!" Smirked Jessie. I hit her playfully, She laughed. After they helped me pack everything I said my last goodbye to them. They all said godbye and hugged me. I climbed over the wall and started running. I did'nt know where I'd end up but atleast i was supplied this time. I'll miss Jessie and the others...But whats done id done...

Heyyy guys!! So you guys know what to do! Vote, comment and fan!! XxxxX Love you all <3