Chapter 23- We've gotta face up to this...

Hi guys!! ENJOY!! OH and this is almost coming to an end so I'm gonna make a Sequel for this :D..I think....2 more chapters?? xxxxx ENJOY! <3

Chapter 23

Sumzi's POV

Me and Elektra were talking about what happened today. "You know sometimes I HATE Niall and Zayn." She muttered. I raised my brow at her. She looked up at me. "What?!" She asked giviing the 'Why are you looking at me like that?!' look. "Why do YOU hate them?" I asked curiously. "Because. They blamed my..Friend for something she never done." She mumbled. I smiled at her. "Elektra Perkins. You big softie!" I joked. "Shutup!!" She said hitting me playfully. "Tell anyone and you'r dead meat!!" She threatened. I rolled my eyes. "I'm still getting you back for the pic you put up on twitter!" I laughed. "Ohh I'm scared!" She shivered sarcastically. I punched her lightly but since she was sitting at the end of the bed she fell off. I could'nt control my laughter and burst into hysterics as I picked her up. She gave the 'Very funny' look. Louis usually made me laugh like this. Oh no....Why did I have to bring him up?? My face expression changed from happy to confused. Elektra noticed this and sat next to me. "You OK?" She asked. "Uhh? Yer I'm fine!" I smiled weakly. She frowned. "Sumzi I aint thick. I know something's up." She replied putting her arms arround my shoulder. I sighed. "I ca'nt tell." I said sadly. "Why not?" She asked confused. "Because...." I trailed off. "I get it." She smiled. "So you'r not gonna presurise me into telling you?" I asked. "Why hould I? You need a bit of privacy right?" She replied. I smiled and hugged her. She hugged back. "I have to go..I eed to talk to someone." I sighed. "OK." She said hopping off her bed and going to her room.  I headed for Louis's room when suddenly I bumped into a felolow Irish guy who's name happened to be Niall. I looked up at him and gave him a cold look. "What do you want?" I snarled. "Er..sORRY..." He trailed off. "Yeah ok." I smiled sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and made my way to Louis' door.I knocked on Louis's door waiting for an answer. The door slowly opened. I saw Louis standing there smiling. I looked up and smiled. "Hey." I smiled. "Hey carrot buddie!" He smiled. I laughed before entering his room. "Louis..." I trailed off. "What?" He asked. "We have to tell Liam and Jessie we kissed." I said sighed. "Oh yeah.." He sighed sitting next to me. I looked up into his blue eyes. He looked down at mine. I could'nt control my emotions. My feelings for him came rushing back all at once. He took my hand. "I love you...."  He whispered. I smiled before leaning in to close the gap between us. It felt amazing. Sparks were flying everywhere. His tongue was on my lower lip begging for entry. I slowly opened it when I heard a loud bang. We quickly pulled apart. Damn. I saw a very red Liam and a watery eyed Jessie. I looked at Louis guiltily. "Umm...Jessiee! Liam! Hii!!!!" I said sweetly. "Do'nt play that act. You...You boyfriend stealer." She muttered. Liam looked speechless. "Liam..." I trailed off. "YOU'RE DEAD!" He screamed aiming for Louis. Jessie was aiming a punch at me. We covered our faces for protection but they slowly put their hands down. "We...Ca'nt hit you. You'r  our best friends." They sighed giving us a dissappointed look. I bit my lip. I feel realy bad now...Why does Louis have to so cute? "I'm sorry..." We both said in sync. "Forget it." Thye replied storming off. "We're dead." I said looking up at Louis. "I have a plan." He smiled. "What?" I said raising my eyebrow at him. "Erm..RUN!!!" He screamed taking ym hand and running. I hate life...I HATE IT!

What do you think would happen next? Will Liam eventually break up with Sumzi? Or will Louis and Sumzi get a second chance? Will Niall and Zayn be forgiven by Sumzi?? FIRST PERSON TO VOTE, COMMENT OR FAN GETS A SPOILER :P X