Chapter 3- Meeting Ceris and Asha again!! <3

Heyy guys!! Chapter 3!! Hope you enjoy! xx

Chapter 3

Sumzi's P.O.V

"Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" I begged on my knees. Mike was a little unsure about if I could meet Asha and Ceris. I pulled my cutest puppy face. "Come on. How could you say no to that?" Said Tracy persuasively. I looked at him pleadingly. He sighed and gave in. "Fine!" He smiled. "YAYZZZ!!!!" I cheered gettting up and hugging Mike and Tracy. They both laughed. "OK so tomorrow at 12:00am then yeah? Tracy you'll have to drop her off." Explained Mike. Tracy nodded and smiled. I smiled back. I left the office and closed the door while smiling proudly. "You get to go then?" Said Jessie jumping from behind me. "Yeah!!" I did'nt get scared because I already knew they were all waiting for me. "We saw you begging on you'r knees." Laughed Jessie. "Oh please Mike. Pleeesssseeeeee" Mocked Liam. I whacked him playfully. He just laughed. "Besides..I won did'nt I?2 I grinned proudly. "Man you can beg!!" Chuckled Fran. I smiled. "Now I've gotta go get changed!! Jessie come help me!!" I asked. "Sure!" She beamed and we raced up the stairs. I could'nt help but notice Liam staring at me? I swear he's too cute...I dunno why he keeps looking at an ugly girl like me. I tried to ignore it and went upstairs. "Right. How about this white i <3 One Direction and blue ripped skinny jeans with white converse?" She asked taking out the outfit. I smileed at the top. Louis gave to me the first we met. I took the top and smelt it. It still smelt nice. Jessie looked a litle conffused. "What? Oh erm...brings back memories." I smiled. She nodded and beamed. Just then my phone buzzed. It said 'I new message from Ceris <3' I beamed and opened it. It siad:

**Text convo**

Hey babes =]  You cumin then? 1D will be there too!! They said they miss you!! Me and Asha are praying so cud cum!! =] xx

 Ceris xxx

I replied by saying:

Heyy xxx....YEP!! I literally begged and easily won!! <3 Awww tell them I miss them too!! <3 Oh and tell Louis that he has a MASSIVE fan here!! Her names Jessie!! <3...See ya l8erz then!! =] xx

XoxoxoxoX

**End text convo**

I looked up and had the most AMAYZAYN plan. "Whats up?" Asked Jessie. "Wait here!!" I beamed. She nodded. I race down the stairs. I was in such a hurry that I banged into Liam..AGAIN. but this time his lips brushed against my cheek. Liam laughed and I blushed so much. "Sorry." I mumbled shyly. getting up and helping him up too. "S'alright." He beamed. I smiled shyly and went back to the office. "Mike?" I gulped. "Hmm?" He said reading a whole load of files. "Erm...Can Jessie come with me?" I asked. He looked up confused. "Why?" He aked suspiciously. "Well...I'm freinds with...One Direction and well I thought she'd LOVE to meet them in person," I whisper explained incase anyone heard. "Fine." Smiled Mike. I hugged him and went upstairs...this time LOOKING where I was going. "Jessie get changed. "Why?" She quizzed. "You'r gonna meet one direction."  I whispered. I could tell she was about to burst with excitement. I nodded, She ran to her room and took literally 10 minutes to get ready. I took 10 minutes too. I brushed my emo-ish hair and headed down the stairs. "OUT OF MY WAY MAN!!" I shouted at Elektra. "Oh whatever!" She rolled her eyed. She knows I'm messing with her. I actually quite liked her..I mean yeah Liam and her are enemies but that do'nt mean I ca'nt be freinds with her!! Jessie hugged Liam and Frank goodbye. I hugged Frank first. Then Liam. When I hugged Liam I felt this tingling sensation which I alwas felt whenever we touched eachother. OMD he felt it!! We ppulled away smiling. I stared into his amayzing hazel eyes.  Tracy coughed, I blushed and went into the car. I sat at the back with Jessie. She was smirking at me. "WHAT?!" I laughed. "You like Liam init?" She asked grinning now. "NO!! We're just freinds!!" I said shyly. "Yeah right!!" She laughed nudging me. "SHUTUP!!" I said whacking her playfully. She shut up and changed he subject. "OK Sumzi whee we going?" Asked Tracy. "Erm..Dagenham. It's not long from here." I beamed.

**Arriving at Asha's**

Ceris' P.O.V

"SHE'S HERE!!" I shouted from the living room. "YAYZ!!" Shouted Asha. I laughed at her crazy dance moves. I looked out the window and saw Sumzi with another girl. Who's that? Probably a freind. I shrugged and opened the door. "CERIS!!" Beamed Sumzi rapping her arms tightly arround me. I laughed and hugged back. "Hi..Whats you'r name?" I smiled asking the nervous girl. "I'm Jessie. Sumzi's new freind." She said more relaxed. "Any freind of Sumzi's is a freind of ours!" I beamed. She smiled and came in. She seemed realy nice!

Sumzi's P.O.V

"SUPERMAN!!" I called out for Louis. Louis came jumping down the stairs with his superman top. I giggled wildly. He smiled and hugged me. "Hey Sumzi!! I missed you!!" He smiled. "Me too carrot man." He looked at Jessie. "Who's thgis hottie?" He asked whispering into my ear. I smirked. "Jessie. she's my best freind." I smiled Jessie's eyes widened when she caught louis "SUMZI!!" I heared two poeple shuting and wildly coming down the stairs. "HAZZA! NIALLER!!" I beamed hugging them both. Then I hugged Zayn and Liam (1D). They were all introduced to Jessie who was alot more relaxed. "Wait a minute where's-"

"SUMZI BABY!!" I heard a yell which cut me off. I laughed ang hugged Asha tightly. She laughed and hugged back. Man I missed these guys. "OH this is Jessie, She one of my new best freinds!!" I beamed. "Hello!" Smiled Jessie. "Hii!" Asha smiled back. They had a quick hug. We all sat down. I sat in between Zayn and Liam, Asha sat next to Niall, Harry sat next to Ceris and Jessir sat next to Louis which made Jessie blush. I smirked. " Do'nt they make a cute couple?!" I whispered into Zayns ' ear gesturing towards Louis and Jessie. He laughed and nodded. I beamed. "So jessie. Are you directioner?" Asked Liam. "Are you kidding me?! I'm a ful on directioner!!" Said Jessie. That made the whole of 1D laugh. "Do you have a favourite song?" Asked Niall smilig. "I love Taken." Beamed Jessie. "Favourite person??" Smirked Zayn which made me burst out laughing. Jessie gave me daggers through her mind and I shut up. "Do I have to answer that?" She asks shyly. "Just whisper it in my ear." Smiled Louis. I smiked. Jessie sighed and whispered something only I knew. Louis ' eyes beamed with light. "Realy?" He asked in a igh-pitched voice. "Realy.2 Laughed Jessie. Louis hugged her which made her blush more. I tried to keep my laughter in. They looked so cute. The rest of the day we started talking about complete non sence and stuff. The whole time Louis looked at Jessie. I think their gonna be more than just freinds!! I heard a knock on the door. "That's gonna be Tracy." Said Jessie sadly. I moaned frustrated. "4 hours go by quick!!" I laughed sadly. "We'll see you again!! Infact we'll ask if WE could visit!" Said Niall and Asha. I smiled and hugged them all. "GONNA MISS YA!!" I laughed. "WE'RE GONNA MISS YOU TOO!!" Smiled Harry. Everyone hugged Jessie. But Louis hugged and KISSED her. I smirked and so did the others. Her eyes were as big as tennis balls and she was as red as a tomatoe. When we were in the car Jessie hugged me. "What's this for?" I laughed. "Thankyou. You changed my life Sumzi. I could NEVER ask for a better freind than you." Beamed Jessie which made teas come in my eyes. "Me either. You, Liam and Frank are like family to me already!! I've never made freidns in the dumping grounds." I laughed and she smiled. And we sarted taling about our day. To be honest it should be ME to thank Jessie, Liam and Frank. Their the ONLY actuall freidns in the dumping ground. If I lose  them I dunno what I'll do...

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!! <3 Vote Comment and Fan!! <3