Chapter 18- I had a half-sister all along?

Hii guys!!!! I know poeple I hav'nt uploaded for AGES!! I've been very busy lately!! My sister just had another baby so I had to help her with some thins!! But I'm back now so  hopefully this will mkae  it up to you Smexxi ninjas :)

Chapter 18

Sumzi's P.O.V

After the MISSUNDERSTANDING as Mike would call it we decided to go to Blackpool towers. I freshened up a bit and changed into my one-shouldered gre top with black denim shorts and white converse. I brushed my hair and swooshed my fringe to the side. I neatened my look in the mirror and went downstairs. "Ready?" Smiled Liam (TBR) pecking my cheek. "Yep!" I beamed. He smiled and slid his hand in mine. "C'mon the others are waiting." He said as we walked outside. Natallie was'nt that well but she was DYING to come so Mike gave in. She had LOADS of cuts and bruises....I'm surprised she's still got energy!! That bastard....MENTIONING NO NAMES! "FUCKING HELL!! CERIS! HAZZA! I'M GONNA PUKE!" I shouted...I swear their ALWAYS snogging!! Like....NON-STOP. "MAN! YOU HAD TO RUIN IT!" Hissed Ceris. "YOU TWO ALWAYSSNOG! THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU WOULD BE HAVING-" 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Blushed Ceris cutting me off.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!" I laughed sticking my tongue out at Hazza and Ceris. The rest were in hysterics. "COME BACK HERE YOU TURD!" Screamed Ceris. "NO CHANCE!" I yelled back. "OH I GIVE UP MAN!" Shputed Hazza. "PFFFT YOU THINK I'M STUPID?!" I yelled back before tripping up on something. I fell face down. "Ouch. Curse" I muttered under my breath. Hazza and Ceris were clutching their stomachs because of how much hey laughing. "IT AINT FUNNY!!" I screeched. I wiped my face because a little bit of dirt had gone all over my face.  "Sumzi forget them! Here you go!" Smiled Liam (1D) handing a tissue. "You know sometimes I'm REALY glad theres atleast 1 person who is sensible!" I smiled back at daddy directioner.  "OK guys come one!! BLACKPPOL TOWERS HERE WE COME!!!" Laghed Mike gesturing for us to go in the mini bus. "WHOOOOOO!" Cheered everyone. I narrowed my eyes at Hazza and Ceris who innocently smiled. I rolled my eyes and headed for the back seat. "Wait for me!" Laughed Liam (TBR). "Sozzyyyy gotta get the best seats!!" I grinned. He grinned back and we both sat down at the back. "HAHAHAHA I'M ON THE WINDOW SIDE!!" I laughed quickly putting my bum on the seat. "NOT FAIR!!" He groaned. I smirked and stuck my tongue out. "HEY WHY DO YOU TWO ALWAYS GET THE BEST SEATS?!?!?!" Moaned Louis. "NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD BNE FASTER!!" I laughed. "OH TRUST ME I WILL!!" He yelled chucking a carrot at me. I smirked and toook a bite. "Mmmm Yummy!" I beamed. He groaned and sat down. I LOVE annoying Louis.....IT'S SO MUCH FUN!! "Asha you realise you ca'nt go on ANY of the rides right?" Said Zayn. "I'm not going for the rides!" She replied. "Then what you going for?" I asked leaning my head on my FABULOUIS boyfriends shoulder. "The food!! They do AMAZAYN FISH'n'CHIPS!!!" She beamed. I laughed. I've NEVER come across anyone who eats as much as Niall&Asha!! I do'nt understand how they couuld fit it all in! After a while I took my phone out and logged into my twitter. I checked if there was any recent tweets. One of caught my eye. It read: '@Elektra14 @SumziLoves1D Awwwww I HEAR WEDDING BELLS! :P.' At fist I as confused but then I saw a picture of me and Liam kissing. I tweeted back saying: '@SumziLovesd1D @Elektra14 YOU ARE SO DEAD!! THIS MEANS WAR :@'. I turned from my phone phone and look up at Liam. His face was burning!! He OBVIOUSLY read the tweet which did'nt bother me. "Hey. It's Ok. besides. Igt looks cute."  I whispered. Pecking his cheek. "But...A little prank would'nt kill...would it?" I smirked mischivously. He grinned. "Naaah!" he laughed. I looked at Elektra who was looking out the window. She turned and looked at me. "I LOOKED AT YOU'R RECENT TWEET!" I mouthed because the rest would'nt stop asking about what it is. She smirked. "WHAT DO YOU THING?! I SHOULD PUT IT UP ON MY WALL!" She mouthed back. I glared. I stuck the middle finger at her and she glared back. I'm definately getting her back! After what seemed FOREVER we FINALLY arrived. "Come on  guys!" Cheered Mike as we all happily jumped off. We all paired up. Just then Zayn's phone buzzed.