Chapter 12- SWEET REVENGE!! <3

• Dedicated to To my 4 lovely readers....XxxX

HEY GUYS!! HAHA I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!! INVOLVES VIOLENE!! DEDICATED TO CERIS, ASHA, COOLFOOTY9 AND IRAJ!! LOVE YOU GUYS! <3

Chapter 12

Liam (TBR) PP.O.V

Man that Jason is so gonna pay for hurting my girlfriend. I feel proud of calling her my girlfriend, she's the beautiful girl I've ever met. "Asha what the heack are you doing?" I asked giving her a wierd look. "Errrr sharpening my carrots?" She replied. I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. Louis was doing the same. Sumzi was getting this black sticky liquid thing. "He babe. What's that?" I asked kissing her down the neck. She giggled. "Oh just something so if Jason charges at us then he'll slip onto the floor." She smirked mischievously. I laughed and kissed her cheek. She kissed me back. "YOU LOT! STOP BEING SO LOVEY DOVEY AND HELP!" Shouted Elektra. OH SHE IS ANNOYING! "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!! NO NEED TO YELL!" I teased. She scowled and sarted gatherina bunch of carrots and that sticky liquid. "Wait a minute. Sumzi you put that stuff all over my room!" Said Jessie, Sumzi grinned and nodded, "Man that's gonna make that bastard fall HARD to the ground!" She laughed high-fiving Sumzi. "OK. weapons are done. Come on lets go." Said Liam (1D). We all nodded and headed out doors to the 1D van. This time Nialler was driving and Asha was at the front. Sumzi was sitting on my left and Jessie was on my right. I put Sumzi's head on my shoulder because she looked a little tired.  She smiled up at me and cuddled up closer to my chest. Elektra made fake puke noises. "SHURUP YOU TURD!" I said annoyed. "Ohhhhh moody!! Could do with that attitude to beat up Jason!" She teased. I scowled in reply. Man she'so annoying...How the heck did Sumzi and Elektra become friends?!?!?!?!

**Spotting Jason**

"Wait. Nialler he's there!" Said Sumzi pointing at the tall figure with a bunch of other boys his age. "Thats him and his turdy gang." Said Ceris. We got out. I supported Sumzi. "I'm fine. Honest!" She beamed I smiled. "OK then!" I smiled letting go of her. She seemed a bit wobbly but managed to keep her balance. "Come on!" Said Elektra tugging at Sumzi's and my arm. Just then I saw that bastard Jason coming closer to us. He smiled wickedley at Sumzi who glared at him, "Oh. Poor Sumzi. Could'nt fight her own battles so she decided to bring her puny friends along. How sweet." Teased Jason. WOAH that was a bad move. Elektra came out of our line and clenched her fists. "YEAH I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT PUNY MEANS!" She said punching him to the ground. I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad Elektra was here...DO'NT YOU DARE TELL ANYONE! Asha came with some sharp carrots and started hitting him with it. It was so sharp that if she poked it in you'r eyes you'd definately be blinded. Jason's gang started coming closer to Sumzi. She faked being sared and the tough but reay goofy guy laughed. "Oh no." She said sarcastically before kneeding them all in the balls. I laughed. Then a few boys came charging toward me, Hazza and Ceris. "QUICK!!" Shouted Ceris chucking a botrtle of that liquid. Elektra had bruised many boys and Asha poked their eyes with those razor sharp carrots!! I pushed them to the ground  1D used that liquid and Ceris threw harribo. Jessie was keeping Sumzi safe. After an hour they were all on the floor and Zayn called the police. Within seconds th epolice came. Jason was charging towards Sumzi but Ceris stepped infront of her. "DO'NT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT." She snarled. "AND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? YOU PUNY LITTLE BITCH." He cackled. "OOOHHHH NOW WE'RE TALKING!!" Shouted Asha. Ceris punched Jason so hard he was zoned out. I wa slaughing hard...his face looked halarious!!! "NICE ONE CER!!" I said high-fiving her. She grinned proudly. Asha finished him off with a poke in the eye from her carrot, The police got them hand-cuffed and they were now in the car. "YAYZ..WE-" Said Suzi but she wa so weak from fighting she fainted. Lukily she fell into my arms. She looked very pale. "QUICK!! LOUIS WE HAVE TO GET SUMZI HOME!" I ordered. He nodded and Got the van. I carried her all the way to the van. She woke up. "Liam?" She whispered. "It's OK babe. I promise you'll be fine." I reasured. She smiled and cuddled up to my chest. She smelt so fresh even though she was in the worst state. I rested my head on hers. She fell asleep. And then I was in deep sleep. Man I never knew getting you'r own back on someone sould be so exausting!!...

Heyyyy guys!!! soooo what did you lot think?!?!?! Bote and comment!! OH and fan!!