Chapter 8- You ssent me into care. why do you want me back?

Heyyy guys!! Enjoy chapter 8! <3

Chapter 8

Sumzi's P.O.V

I hated Liam now. He hurt me VERY badly. But I forgave Natallie because she did'nt know I liked Liam. We're friends now..she's a great laugh but she still feels guilty though. I told her not to worry. Me, Asha, Ceris, Natallie and Jessie were hanging out in my room listening to one direction full blast...It helps me get through alot emotions. "CIRCLES. WE'RE GOIN IN CIRCLES. DIZZY IS ALL IT MAKES US! WE KNOW WHERES IT TAKES US WE'VE BEEN BEFORE!!!!" We all sang. Just then Tracy came in. We laughed and turned the music down low. "Hi Tracy!" I smiled. She smiled back. "Hello! Erm..Sumzi I need you to come here for a minute!" She said taking my hand. I followes her and the others followed me. "Only Sumzi. Sorry guys!" Said Tracy. They all sighed and sat back down. "i'll be back quick!" I mouthed. When I left the room Tracy stopped. "Sumzi. You'r Dad is here." She sighed. I felt a rage of anger take over me. "WHAT?!" I screamed. She nodded. "What is he doing here?!" I moaned. "I do'nt know. He wanted to see you." She replied slowly. I sighed and stormed off downstairs. I saw Liam playing his guiter. He looked at me sadly. I tried to ignore him but I could'nt. I rolled my eyes and shuved past him. I went into the office and saw someone...My Dad...but he looked different though. He got rid of his tattoos and actually looked human. "Sumzi?" He said getting up. "Yeah. It's me." I said emotionless. Mike gave me a sympathetic look. "What are doing her?" I asked sitting on the desk. "Just wanted to see if you'r OK." He said smiling. "Well...I was in care all my life and NOW you decide you wanna see if i'm FINE?" I shot back at him. He looked hurt. Like I gave a damn! "I'm sorry....I want you back..." He said. "NO! YOU...ABUSED ME! YOU SAID YOU DISOWN ME! AND YOU WANT ME?!?!?!?!?!?! YEAH RIGHT! JUST FUCK OFF!" I screamed in ager. I pushed open the office door and stormed out. Liam was there. "You OK?" He asked worried. "WHAT DO YOU THINK?!" I snapped. "FIRST YOU AND NOW MY DAD! LIFE JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER DOES'NT IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I screamed in his face. He hung his head in shame. I never meant to upset him but he hurt me too. I ran upstairs in my room, "Whats wrong?" Asked Asha. "My...Dad" I sobbed. "What does he want?!?!" Asked Ceris bursting with anger. "He wants me back." I said srying on Asha's shoulder. Ceris was rubbing my back in circles. "What did he do to hurt you?" Asked Natallie. I looked at Jessie and nodded. "He used to abuse her when her mum died. As if it was her fault. One day he said that he disowns her and sent her to care." Explained Jessie. Natallie hugged me. "I'm so sorry." She said sadly. "It aint you'r fault." I said laughing a little. "He do'nt get away with it that easily." Said Asha running down the stairs. "NO WAIT!" I shouted but I was too late.

Asha's P.O.V

I ran down the stairs and saw Liam in passage way. "OUT OF MY WAY LEE!" I shouted as the terrified boy ran. I laughed a little before turning seriosu again. I burst into the office and saw a man who I regretted looking at. "You!" I pointed at Sumzi's Dad."Leave Sumzi alone. She's happy in care. You abused her SO badly. YOU REALY THINK SHE'LL FRICKIN GO BACK TO YOU?! YOU SKANKY TURD! YOU TREATED HER WORSE THAN A SLAVE!" I shouted at him. "Calm down!" Said Tracy putting her arms arround my shoulders. "I ca'nt! I ca'nt see Sumzi hurt again. She's been hurt more than once! Not any more. NO WAY!" I said. "WAIT." Said Sumzi's Dad. We all faced our attention to him. "Maybe you lot are right. I'm not fit to e be Dad. Sorry to cause any grief but...Could I just atleast see Sumzi?" he pleaded. Mike looked at me. 2It's up to you Asha." He said. I sighed. "5 minutes." I said. Hies eyes lit up. "SUMZI! COME DOWN HERE!" I shouted. She came running down. Liam was'nt there. "What?" She said looking from me to her Dad. "You DAD wants to talk to you, Only 5 minutes." I said hugging her. She sighed. "Fine."

Sumzi's P.O.V

Me and my Dad were sat in the living room alone. There wwas a VERY awkward silence. "So...how have you been getting on?" He asked, "Good. Highlighted my hair blue." I smiled. "Nice!" He laughed. "Do....you still have the marks of the hits?" He asked wearily. "Yeah" I said. "I'm real sorry." He said. "Dad...I do'nt wanna live with you..I'm happy here," I said sternly. "I'm not telling you to come ith me Sumzi. You can stay here. I just wanted too say that no matter what I done or said I love you." He said. I smiled. He looked honest. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "5 minutes over" He smiled sadly. I laughed a little. "Bye then." I smiled hugging him. He waved goodbye. The first and the LAST I'll ever see of my friendly Dad...

Heyy guys!! I just wanted to let you guys know that well I ca'nt upload much for a month!!!!!!!! But hopefully I'll try and upload guys!! <3