Chapter 23:Return

AN- That picture above is Aoguro/Hiroshi. That's how he looks like (Picture isn't mine. Credit to the respective artist!)

And here is his profile.

Name: Hiroshi Midoriya

V/Name:Aoguro

H/Color and style: Straight,Black hair (his hair was straight cuz of Inko)

Eye color:Black

Age:21 year-old

Quirk:Telekinesis

Hiroshi inherited his mother's Quirk but the stronger version. He can levitate anything using his body movement and even using his mind, but the aftereffect of using it too much, he will start becoming dizzy and fainted for a few hours.

__________________________

Nighttime,
LOV's Hideout...

Midoriya's POV

"Then I just have to end you..." I muttered huskly, my eyes flashed bright red as I looked into Dad's merciless black orbs full of despise. How I hated his gaze now.

He lied to me and Mom for my whole life!

Dad suddenly gritted his teeth in worry, concern clouded his feature as if something horrible would happen.

W-wait! D-D-Did I just said... I will end him?! Just what's wrong with me today?!

I don't know... Why I felt like this... But the word "Death" kept ringing in my mind, tempting me to commit murder...

Dad suddenly grabbed my hair, pulling me up harshly as he looked into my eyes in anger. Tears flooded my emerald eyes since his iron grip was hurting me.

"You damn chick! I won't let you kill me! I'm gonna have you use your Quirk till your last breath! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WILL DIE!" Dad screamed into my ears in irritation, a demonic smirk grew on his face.

.....

Somewhere else,
Unknown place...

Hiroshi's POV

I saw her...
I wanna save her...
But I just cannot...
He is controlling both my body and mind...
While I only remained in this dark, cold, cramped space in mt heart...

Icchan...
I-I'm sorry...
I'm a failure as a brother...

....

Back to the villains and Izuku,
LOV's Hideout...

Aoguro's POV

That guy is crying, huh? No wonder he is so pathetic. It's better if I'm the one who control this body and mind forever.

I smirked at my "little sister" who was crying, begging for mercy. Dragon or should I say "Dad" was glaring at her with maniac expression on his face. "Dragon! You bastard! Are you doing that on purpose?! Because of you, we're exposed now!" Shigaraki yelled in anger, his ruby red eyes were burning with terrifying fury.

"No, I'm not you brat! This girl is the one at fault!" Dragon retorted in frustration, letting Icchan's hair free harshly with smashing her head to the floor.