Chapter 01:Promise

A few days later...

All Might's POV

Me and Aizawa-kun just finished talking to Young Bakugou's parents,Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugou. (Best parents ever😆)

I thought it was going to be difficult but who knew.It was very easy.

"All Might..." As soon as I left the house,Young Bakugou suddenly called me out.

"Yes,my boy?" I asked him. "What is Deku to you?" His question startled me a bit but I kept it cool.

"Just like you,a future hero with bright prospects." I replied confidently.

I'm sorry,Young Bakugou but I couldn't tell you the truth...yet.

"I see.If you don't want to tell me,that's fine." Young Bakugou turned his back and walked into the house."Thank you..." I heard he murmured.

"The closest house is Midoriya's house right?" Aizawa-kun asked me.I nodded.

We both got into the car and drove to Young Midoriya's house.
________________________

In front of Midoriya's apartment...

All Might's POV

"Are you sure you're going to be okay by yourself?" Aizawa-kun asked me for the last time. "I will be fine.You can go and deal with other parents first.This way is much quicker." I assured and he nodded.

The car he rode left the neighbourhood,leaving me alone.I took a deep breath and walked into the apartment.
_________________________

Midoriya's Residence...

Third Person's POV

All Might pressed the house bell and Inko hurriedly opened the door.Izuku was also there,standing nervously."C-Come in." Inko stuttered.Sweat poured a lot on her face,same as Izuku.Izuku was wearing a short-sleeves light green hoodie and a pair of green sweatpants.She put on some bunny hairpins on her dark green hair bangs.

She put on some bunny hairpins on her dark green hair bangs