Chapter 02:Bakugou Family

Next day.
Afternoon...

Midoriya's POV

I walked in the neighbourhood to Kacchan's house while carrying some plastics of groceries that I bought at the supermarket.

Mitsuki-san suddenly asked me to help her cooking lunch at her home which might be awkward. I meant it was Kacchan's home.

I finally arrived at Bakugou's household. I pressed the bell.

An ash blonde-haired woman opened the door. Mitsuki-san smiled at me happily.

"Izuku! You came!" She beamed in happiness.

She suddenly gasped. I watched her in confusion."Oh dear,you look so pretty!" She praised me.

I was wearing a black and white stripe tops with a turqoise skirt. I wore a pair of white shoes and I also put on a ribbon on my hair.Mom forced me to wear this for unknown reason.

Mom forced me to wear this for unknown reason

Though I felt a bit tight on my chest. It fit to well. My chests were always too big whenever I wore any clothes. (Izuku's size is probably E/F. )

I onky smiled at her."Thanks.You look gorgeous too,Mitsuki-san." I said sincerely. It was a true fact after all. Despite her age,she still maintained to look beautiful like a young woman.

"Oh my gosh I forgot to welcome you in! Come in,Izuku!" Mitsuki-san said and stepped back to let me entered.

I bowed to her full of respect and entered her house.

It hadn't change at all. Wait,when was the last time I visited Kacchan's house?

"It had been a long time since you last came here. I missed you!" Mitsuki-san hugged me tightly. I hugged her back.

She was so sweet.

"Where should I put this?" I asked Mitsuki-san. I showed to her the cooking stuff I had bought.

"You can put it on the counter." She said while walking towards the fridge.

"Thanks for agreeing to come today." Mitsuki-san smiled excitedly at me.

"No problem." I assured. Mitsuki-san only stayed quiet. Her eyes suddenly became teary. "M-M-Mitsuki-san,are you okay?" I asked her neevously.

Mitsuki-san suddenly placed both her hands on my shoulders. "Inko is so lucky to have you! I hope I have a good and helpful daughter like you!" She cried out in happiness.She kept shaking jy body.

"But instead I got an arrogant, short-tempered brat." She yelled loudly,almost felt like she wanted Kacchan to hear it.

Mitsuki-san sighed along."Well then,shall we begin?" She announced in thrill and we both began cooking.

"I'm sorry for asking you to help me out of nowhere." She humbly apologized."It's not a problem at all. Besides,it had been a while since we last chat like this." I said while smiling happily.