Chapter 06:The Horrifying Nightmare

Around 2.00 a.m.,
1-A Dorm.
Midoriya's Room

Midoriya's POV

"Argh!!!" I screamed as I woke up from my slumber. I was panting heavily and my shirt was soaking wet with my sweats.

Oh my gosh,what in the world was that dream?!

Tears unconsciously trickled on my pale face. I sobbed in the room. I buried my face in my knees ans cried out.

What was that...? I had never seen something as horrifying as that...

Was that part of my memories? My long lost forgotten memories?

When I was a kid,around 5, I had amnesia. I didn't know how I got it, but I really didn't remember anything. Even my Mom.

I didn't know what Quirk was. I didn't know what hero was.

I became a very quiet girl and emotionless. Even when I went out to play with my friends,I became very confused. But when Mom introduced me to All Might and heroes, I slowly recovered my emotions.

As I spent time with her,my memories with her came back. The same thing happenned as I spent time with Kacchan, I recalled many memories.

But I didn't remember how my father looked like since he was busy with his 'work'.

I slowly returned to my happy and energetic self. But deep inside...

I still felt I lost something.

Something very precious and important.

Like there was a missing piece that needed to be complete.

My eyed darted to my pendant. I grabbed it and hugged it in my chest. Tears streamed down faster.

Why was I crying?
What was I crying for?

I felt an immense pain in my chest.

My hands trembled as I held the pendant.

This pendant...Mom gave it to me when I was six...

When she showed to me for the firs time, I suddenly started crying and yelling at her "Give it back!". I didn't know why but I felt like I had to protect it,even with my life.

" Mom..." I muttered. I really wanted to see her.

.....

Next morning,
Midoriya's room.

Midoriya's POV

I cried out for the next few hours and without I realized, it was already daybreak.

I wiped off my tears and walked to the mirror. There were black circles around my eyes.

I couldn't sleep...Not after seeing that dream... And then I cried the entire night...

I sighed and went to the bathroom to wash my face and took bath.

After finishing,I put on my uniform. I combed my long curly hair and started thinking about something else,trying not to think about the dream.

Mom's hair was straight. I probably got my curly hair from Dad.

But I still couldn't get it out off my mind. It was too horrifying.

In that dream...
I was in the woods...
With many adult strangers around me and a boy...
The boy was bleeding a lot and he was injured at every corner of his body....