Chapter 04:The Room King Competition!

Next day,
1-A Dorm Building,Height Alliance.

Midoriya's POV

Everyone managed to get permission to stay in the dorm.

Aizawa-sensei welcomed us. He suddenly mentioned me,Yaoyorozu-san,Todoroki-kun,Iida-kun and Kirishima-kun,telling the class how we broke the rules to go save Kacchan.

The whole class was shocked to hear that. Everyone's spirits drained out.

Aizawa-sensei told us if it wasn't because of All Might's retirement, he would have expelled everyone except Kacchan,Jiro-san and Hagakure-san.

Everybody looked down,looking spiritless."Now let's get in.Let's have some energy!" Aizawa-sensei said and walked towards the dorm.

How are we suppossed to right now...?

My expressions changed to sad. It was painful but he was right. We broke the rules again.

Kacchan suddenly yanked Kaminari-kun collars,dragging him to the bushes. Kaminari-kun's lighting suddenly sparked a lot.

Kaminari-kun came out from the bushes in his dumb state,while making thumbs up. Jiro-san couldn't stop laughing.

What is Kacchan doing?

I chuckled at Kaminari-kun who was jumping while speaking in unknown language.

Could it be Kacchan tried to cheer up everybody?

Speaking of him...I hadn't talk to him lately...not after he tried to...

Rape me.

Kacchan walked away from Kirishima-kun anf he suddenly glanced at me but he didn't give me his usual deadly glares.

His suddenly mouthed; ' Meet me tonight at midnight,in my room.'

I was surprised by his words. Kacchan continued to walk into the buildings.

My eyes only stared at his figure in confusion.

Meet him? In his room?

Should I go...?

While everybody were laughing happily,I was the only one who remained silent,still in confusion state.

......

Nighttime...

Midoriya's POV

FINALLY!

We all finally finished unpacking.My room was on the fourth floor,next to Ochako-chan.

I finished unpacking too early so I went to the first floor and there were only boys there hanging out in the common area. The girls weren't there.

"Yo,Midoriya!" Kirishima-kun grinned at me.

"Good work,everyone." I greet them. I sat next to Tokoyami-kun.

"How things ended up this way weren't great but it's kind of exciting living together,right?" Kaminari-kun stated in excitement.

"Yeah,you're right." I agreed with him. "Living together...This is also a training to help us learn cooperation and discipline!" Iida-kun exclaims and made some unknown hand gestures.

"You're really going all-out,huh,Iida?" Kirishima-kun asked him while smiling.

"By the way,Midoriya..." Kamimari-kun suddenly called me out.