Chapter 09:The Dream

Third Person's POV

A little girl with dark green curly hair bounced adorably while running towards a boy with black hair.

"Icchan!" The boy shouted her name and lifted her little body up and hugged her. The girl hugged him back affectionately.

"Hiro-niisan!" The girl giggled happily and hugged his neck. The boy patted her fluffy hair gently.

"Tell me about your trip!" The girl squealed excitedly. The boy chuckled and then put her down.

"Okay,okay. But before we do that,I have a present for you." The boy said,making the girl getting more excited.

"Present?" The girl's face brightened up. The boy took out a beautiful green glass box. He opened the box and took out a dazzling green four-leaves clover pendant.

The girl's eyes shone in happiness. She was awe by the beauty of the pendant. "Look,I have the same one as you too." The boy showed to her a glimmering blue four-leaves clover pendant. It was the same as hers but only the colour is different.

"Thank you,Hiro-niisan! I'll treasure it forever!" She hugged the pendant he gave to her. The boy smiled kindly and ruffled her hair.

"I know Icchan will take good care of it." He said. The girl purred,feeling pleasent by his warm touch.

.....

Nighttime,
UA Dorm.

Midoriya's POV

I slowly opened my eyes after that dream ended. Tears seeped a bit from my eyes. "Hiro...niisan..." I muttered that name.

That dream...it fulled of happiness and love...but why did I feel sad?

Who was this 'Hiro-niisan' ?

I got up and stared into the blank space. I touched my pendant.

He was the one who gave me this pendant...

Knocking noise snapped me out of my thoughts. "Deku-chan,are you in there?" Ochako-chan's voice spoke up outside my room.

"I'm here!" I answered. The door was opened and I saw Ochako-chan. She was smiling in relief. "Thank goodness,you look much better,Deku-chan!" Ochako-chan exclaimed in happiness.

"Yeah. Sorry for worrying you. I'm okay now." I assured while smiling happily.

Even though I was feeling okay now,that dream still bothered me. Both dream and nightmare.

I had to find out who was this 'Hiro-niisan' that kept appearing in my dream.

Ochako-chan held my hands and dragged me out of my room. "Where are we going?" I asked her in confusion.

"Eat dinner of course! Oh gosh, I'm really hungry!" Ochako-chan started drooling. I chuckled at her childish nature.

We both entered the elevator and went down to the first floor. "Guys,Deku-chan is here!!" Ochako-chan announced happily and pushed me out of the elavator forcefully.

"Wai- Ochako-chan!" I complained to her roughness. All of my classmates' eyes were staring at me. "Midoriya! Are you all better now?" Kirishima-kun approached us. "I'm much better now." I answered.

Kirishima-kun wrapped his arm around my neck and grinned at me happily. "Well,I'm glad you're all well again!" He said to me.

I chuckled at him. All of sudden, Kacchan yanked Kirishima-kun's shirt,collar and threw him on the floor harshly.