2.9 ~ blue waters

WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT IS READING MY BOOK SO FAR AND THAT I LOVE YOU! THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER!! I WILL NOT BE MAKING A SEQUEL, BUT A DIFFERENT SURPRISE IS COMING. ILL EXPLAIN IT IN THE AUTHOR'S NOTE.

--

Sarah woke up the next morning, but Michael wasn't next to her.

She stood up, confused about Michael's whereabouts. Sarah padded down the stairs to the kitchen. Michael wasn't there.

A yellow sticky note was posted on the refrigerator though, and Sarah walked over to read it.

It read, ' Behind You. '

She quickly turned around to see another sticky note plastered on the door frame.

That one said, ' Hallway. '

Sarah began to panic as she creeped to the hallway for one reason.

These notes weren't in Michael's handwriting.

As she reached the hallway, she started chewing on her nails.

The yellow sticky note was vibrant in the dark hallway.

She ran and snatched it off of the wall. Her hands shook as she read the sloppy words.

' Crystal Blue Waters. '

At that moment, Sarah remembered the pool in the house's backyard.

She practically jogged to the door, scared of what was happening.

Sarah ripped the sliding door open to reveal Michael, laying in the grass.

He was surrounded by clouds of black powder.

"Shit." Sarah mumbled under her breath.

She looked down to her feet for a split second to see another note at her feet.

In red marker, the note said, ' Poor, Poor Mikey. '

Sarah dashed across the lawn to where Michael's body laid. The black power disappeared as she stepped up to him.

Pure blood dripped from the side of his mouth.

His eyes were focused on something, and he was still breathing.

He was trying to speak.

Sarah looked to where his eyes were directed to, and it was a black figure standing by the fence.

"What did you do to him?!" Sarah screamed at the figure.

"I just blinded him and muted him. No big deal." The creature laughed, walking out of its dark abyss of clouds.

The creature was white, with a black face. Grey circles surrounded it's eyes, and blood stains came from it's eyes. A evil smile was plastered onto its face, each tooth as sharp as a needle. It was holding a scythe, with blood marks at the end.

"Scared, Sarah?" It spoke in a deep and raspy voice.

"N-no." She lied and stepped toward the creature.

"Well. Then let me gladly introduce myself. I'm Dementor. I already know who you are. Sarah Mae Smith. I'm the one who's been sending my demon minions to torture you all of this time. If we're on this topic, I was never very fond of Michael." It laughed.

"Well.. Well why are you here?" She asks, clenching her fists.

"Oh, you wouldn't break him, so I did." Dementor laughed.

He stuck out his hand toward Michael, twitching it a bit. Michael clenched his stomach and his eyes clenched shut.

"Stop! Please!" Sarah cried.

Dementor pulled his hand back and smiled.

"Awh, you're no fun." He grinned.

"Fuck off." Sarah spat.

"Oh, sassy girl we have here?" He questioned, walking toward her.

Sarah gulped as he swiped his scythe by her shoulder.

"I don't like sassy girls." Dementor laughed, slicing Sarah's leg with his blade.

She cringed, falling to the floor. The gash in her leg was gushing, and she began crying.

"Wow. So weak." Dementor mocked her.

That set her off and she launched toward his white legs. Dementor fell to the floor, but quickly stood up.

His eyes turned red, and a bit of blood dripped from his grey eye socket.

Dementor sliced Sarah's stomach with his scythe, and dashed toward Michael. He sliced his arm, the swiped the blade against his forehead.

Michael screamed, but nothing came out.

Sarah looked down to her bleeding stomach, and screamed loud enough for the whole Earth to hear.

A few seconds later, Luke and Calum were standing in the doorway of the backyard. Sarah looked up at them, and watched as Dementor ran toward them.

"Luke. Cal-" Sarah watched as they were lashed out with the blade. Calum laid on the floor, his head was bleeding all over, and Luke was also on the floor.

Calum's eyes rolled back into his head and his chest stopped moving up and down.

He was dead.

Luke crawled into the house, holding his gushing shoulder.

"Mikey. I love you." Sarah screamed and looked over to Michael. He was balling out into tears, so was Sarah.

He nodded at her and he closed his eyes.

Sarah screamed.

"Dementor!" She shouted at the creature as it moved toward Michael. He turned to face her.

"Come for me, not him." Sarah almost whispered, watching as Dementor padded toward her.

The last thing she saw was a bloody blade coming at her head, and then nothingness.

Everything was black.