1.8 ~ condom

Michael is still sitting on the couch imagining the things he could do to Sarah if she hadn't left. To break his thoughts, Calum comes downstairs shirtless with about 5 or 6 hickeys up and down his stomach. His hair looked like a rat's nest and he had lipstick marks near the waistband of his boxers.

"Well, look what we have here!" Michael laughs.

"Ok, shutup. You would look much worse after you and Sarah did it." Calum says crossing his arms.

"True, true. But you're not done yet." Michael replies sticking his tongue out.

"Anyways!" Calum sits on the nearest chair and begins to speak. "I need a condom."

"Gotcha covered." Michael runs into the kitchen.

A few moments later, he runs out with a small packet and throws it at Calum.

"How do I put it on?" Calum asked and his cheeks flushed.

"Just slip it over your dick, it's not that hard." Michael said.

Calum tried numerous times, and Michael helped him for about half a hour by telling him how, before he had to touch Calum's dick, which he didn't want to do. Michael just slipped it on and Calum nodded, obviously satisfied at their achievement.

"Thanks, mate." He replies.

"No problem. Remember, not to many moans. I want some sleep tonight." Michael winks and shoos Calum off. Calum scurried upstairs without any other words. Michael just ran into the kitchen to wash his hands.

--

Sarah woke up to her head on Michael's chest. She grabbed her phone and checked her Twitter feed, seeing some nice and some not-so-nice messages from the 5SOS fandom.

She pokes Michael on his cheek and he groans, not opening his eyes.

"What." His raspy voice fills Sarah's mind.

"I love you." She blushes and pokes his cheek again.

After laying in bed, just annoying the shit out of Michael, Sarah gets up and walks to the washroom. Inside, she finds a sleeping, and naked, Calum on top of a naked Emily. She's sleeping too. Sarah slowly backs away and runs across the hall to looks bedroom, knowing she's annoyed Michael enough for one morning. Once she opens the door, she pushed him onto the floor.

"EMILY AND CALUM HAD SEX IN THE WASHROOM!" Sarah yelled in his ear and started chanting it as she ran across the halls.

"What the actual fuck?" Luke rubbed his eyes.

"LOOK IN THE BATHROOM." Sarah screamed back to him.

Luke walked into the bathroom and screamed, waking the two of them up.

"YOU TWO HAD SEX IN A BATHROOM?!" He screamed and ran into Michael's room, shaking him and screaming in his ears.

"THEY HAD SEX IN A BATHROOM." Sarah screamed from across the hall. As they all had a conversation, Calum and Emily moved into Calum's room, shaking their heads.

"I deserve an explanation!" Michael screamed, ramming into Calum's door. He locked it, of course.

"I knew you to were gonna do it, but in the washroom?!" He banged on the door. Sarah started kicking it, and Luke just screamed into it.

Sarah eventually got a bobby pin and picked the door knob's lock, revealing a naked, sleeping, couple.

Everyone just started jumping on them and they both woke up and started squirming everywhere to cover up.

"Don't worry, we've all seen you two naked. Well, starting about 4 minutes ago." Michael said and smirked while everyone started cracking up, except for Emily and Calum.