1.3 ~ luke

"What. The. Fuck." Luke stutters.

"How long have you been standing there?" Sarah says quietly.

"Long enough." He says sharply. "Cal, how could you do this to Mikey?" Luke turns to Calum.

"Do what to me?" Michael walks into the room, and his eyes grow wide when he sees Sarah pinned to the counter.

"Calum kissed her." Luke replied quietly.

"He what?" Michael's face becomes red, and he stomps toward Calum. "What the fuck are you doing with my girlfriend?!" He screamed.

"N-nothing." Calum stutters, backing away from Michael.

"Mikey." Sarah grabs his wrist. "It was nothing! I didn't feel anything. Please don't hurt him."

"Really?" Michael says, unclenching his fists.

"Yes, baby. I love you so much." Sarah pecked his lips and hugged him tightly.

Calum looked down at his hands, and a frown spread across his face. Michael pulled Sarah out of the kitchen and upstairs into his bedroom. He sat down on the bed and pulled her on his lap. Sarah straddled him.

"Please don't leave me." Michael whispered in her ear.

"I won't baby. I promise." She spoke back, quietly.

'Ok, so I don't like Calum. I didn't feel anything and that's that.' Sarah thought.

Suddenly, Michael brought Sarah close and stared kissing her neck, moving up to her jawline. He put his hands under her shirt and caressed her sides. Sarah got goosebumps by his sweet touch. She let out a quiet moan and Michael smiled in the crook of her neck. Sarah then lifted up his chin and pushed her lips against his. Michael flipped her over and Sarah wrapped her legs in his. She pulled away for air, and started smiling when Michael looked at her.

"What?" She said, laughing slightly.

"You're so beautiful." Michael responded and pecked her lips. "I love you Sarah." He then got up, and walked out of the room.

He winked at Sarah before closing the door.

"I love you too Michael." She whispered to herself.