2.2 ~ lolidkwhattocallthis

It's the next day. Sarah's sick, Michael's nervous. He slowly walks into the room to find Sarah watching some reality tv show.

"Hey." He spoke, looking at his hands.

"Hi." She said.

"What's up?"

"Uhm. I-I think.. y-your.. pre-pregnant." He managed to stutter out, closing the bedroom door.

"What?!" She says, sitting up against the bed frame.

"Yea.. Well you've got all of the signs, a-and you're stomach hurts." Michael sat against the edge of the bed.

"But.. we've never.." Sarah's voice faded off.

"I know." He said.

"Then how could I be-" She tried to speak but he cut her off again.

"I don't know, Sarah!" Michael raised his voice, standing up. He paced around the room.

"Why is this all of a sudden my fault?!" She screams back at him, yanking her feet out of the blanket that covered her.

"Because! You could be messing around with some douchebag and I wouldn't fucking know!" He replied, his eyes glued to the floor.

"I would never do that and you know it!" Sarah turned off the tv and stood up, dizzy at first, but regaining her balance.

"How would I know?! God dammit Sarah!" His hands pulled through his hair, tugging at the roots.

She bit the inside of her cheek, holding back her tears.

"Y-your supposed to trust me." She spoke, her voice much lower.

"Well if your fucking pregnant, and we didn't have sex, how am I supposed to trust you." Michael said bluntly, staring Sarah in her hazel eyes. They were full of guilt, and Michael saw that.

She just say there, silent.

"Well?!" He screamed, throwing his fist into the wall.

"I wouldn't cheat on you." She lied.

"Bullshit!" Michael picked up a small wooden chair and threw it into the closet doors. It broke into a few pieces.

"I trusted you Sarah. I gave you everything." Michael whimpered, obviously wounded. He was slouched over, and tears pricked at the corners of his eyes.

"I-I know that and-" She tried speaking, but he cut her off again.

"Yeah, yeah. And you're so sorry. And you'll never cheat on me again. And you love me. Fucking lies, Sarah. You're a liar." He spat at her, and ran out of the room. Michael slammed the door behind him, making the whole room shake a bit. Sarah just sat there, and an evil grin appeared on her face.

--

HALLO I LEFT YOU WITH A CLIFFHANGER YAY IM EVIL OK BAI