2.6 ~ SORRYTHISISSHORT

"What if they come again?" Sarah asked him as the episode of Full House ended.

The two loved that showed and always watched reruns.

"Babe, can we please not talk about it?" Michael whispered as he reached across to the table, grabbing the remote.

"Okay." She replied, snuggling into his chest.

After a few moments of silence, the show began to start and the introduction played.

Michael picked up his phone from his side and dialed a number.

"Hello? Yes, I'd like a large pizza, half cheese half pineapple. 127 Pine Tree Street. Okay, thanks." He spoke into his phone.

"Yay!" Sarah said as her stomach grumbled.

The pizza man arrived a few minutes after the call, and Michael payed for the meal. The two ate their pizza while watching the television screen.

Another three episodes passed, and they had gone through the full pizza.

"I'll be right back." Michael said, standing up. He walked up the stairs, and Sarah could hear the padding of his feet on the steps.

Minutes passed and Sarah was now deeply focused on the Full House episode.

As the screen switched to a different set, Sarah realized something.

Michael isn't back yet.

--

OMG IM REALLY SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT

EUEIKRKRKSOIDIFIFODLRLRLLR

ITS JUST A FILLER UGH ILY