1.9 ~ abc soup and silly string

Sarah felt like puking. Her head hurt, and she had been in bed all day. She was hot, then cold. All she did for 3 hours was read and listen to music. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a small knock on the bedroom door.

"It's open!" Sarah says, granting the knock.

A friendly Michael stood in the door way with a large bowl in his hand.

"Hello babe." He says and hands Sarah the bowl.

She looked down, and sees a bowl full of soup, and little letters made out of noodles saying 'I love you'.

"Awe!" Sarah pecked Michael's cheek and he gave her a spoon. She immediately started slurping the soup, making weird noises with her tongue.

Michael sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her feet.

"Ok, when did you become so nice?" She spoke, smiling brightly.

"You're sick, so it's my duty, being a loyal boyfriend or course, to comfort you." He smiles and his cheeks turn a bit red.

"Thanks babe." Sarah replied and began eating her soup once again.

Michael then left the room, leaving a kiss on Sarah's soup-covered lips.

--

"GUYS. I FOUND A POT OF SOUP IN THE KITCHEN!" Ashton screams from the counter. Seconds later, Luke and Calum rush in through the door.

"SOUP." Luke says grabbing a giant spoon from a jar of various utensils.

He took a big scoop from the pot and shoved half of it down his throat.

"Hey, I want some." Calum pouted and stuck his bottom lip out.

Luke gave the spoon to Calum and he drank the rest of the broth happily.

Michael then walks into the kitchen, joining the boys. They're all shoving spoonfuls of soup in their mouths.

"Enjoying the soup I made?" He smirked and Calum and Luke did a spit-take.

"OH MY GOD I'M POISONED." Calum screamed and ran out of the kitchen.

"AHHH! MY TONGUE IS GOING TO DISSOLVE!" Luke screamed swatting Michael's arm and running outside though the back door.

That left the two others, Michael and Ashton, grinning.

"Nice one dude!" Ashton high-fived him.

"Haha! We totally got them!" Michael replied as they walk out of the kitchen, only to be greeted by a face-ful of silly string.

Laughter by Luke and Calum filled their ears.

"Dammit guys." Ashton laughed.

"Credits to you, credits to you." Michael said and playfully nudged Calum.

"Thank you, thank you." Luke bowed.

"Let the prank war, begin!" Ashton exclaimed after the groups exchanged handshakes.

Michael and Ashton ran upstairs and Luke and Calum ran outside.