2.5 ~ frickity frackity

(k this gets kinda graphic so, watch out for the ** if you don't like smut oops ;D)

A week has passed since Sarah and Michael got attacked by "them".

Nobody could dignify they're injuries, so they ignored them.

The two were dignified as stable. They were both at the house, and were watching The Walking Dead on the couch. They were alone.

"So.." Mikey said slyly, gripping Sarah's waist and pulling her into his arms. She dug her head into his chest.

"So.." She replied, looking up at him.

"I'm bored." He said bluntly.

"Same." Sarah responded again.

A smirk spread across Michael's face as he lifted Sarah up onto his lap, so she was now straddling him.

** THATS THE SEX WARNING K **

She ran her hand slowly up his side as he sucked on her neck softly. The soft movements soon became more heated as Sarah began playing with Michael's shirt.

Sooner or later, both shirts were on the floor and Michael was pretty much snogging Sarah. She let out a moan and Michael pulled back.

"Are we gonna do this?" He panted, rubbing his hand up and down her back.

Sarah nodded and Michael opened his belt.

"Ok, can we continue please?" She whimpered.

Michael laughed and dove into her neck, biting her skin. Sarah moaned and shoved her fingers into his hair, tangling the green mess.

Michael's hands traveled up Sarah's body, and fumbled her bra buckle. She reached back to help him, and the garment slipped off of her shoulders.

She directed her hands to Michael's pants, unwrapping his black belt from around his waist. Sarah latched her legs around his torso as he stood up and pulled them down. He stumbled toward the stairway, now nibbling Sarah's earlobe.

They got into the bedroom and Sarah dropped onto the bed as Michael pulled back, only to let her pull of her white mini-skirt.

"Whoa." Michael gaped, his eyes going wide at the sight of her lace underwear.

"Oh stop your stalking, baby. I need you." She said, gripping the waistband of his boxers and pulling him toward her.

He pushed her whole body onto the bed, and she began pushing up her hips to create friction with Michael's hard on. He moaned as they briskly touched.

"Ba-babe." Sarah stuttered as Michael kissed her body up and down, swiping his tongue across her nipples. He made his way to her thighs, pulling back to catch some air and speak.

"These need to go." He said slyly, directing to her underwear. He gripped the lace and shoved them down her legs. He lightly kissed her thighs, as her fingers roll through Michael's hair. He moaned into her leg, and it grows small goosebumps.

She was now pulling on his hair, tugging especially at the roots.

"You're taking forever." She panted, pushing Michael onto his back and rolling on top of him. She ripped his boxers off, revealing his friend. She gripped it, hard, and began palming the boy beneath her.

"G-god dammit, S-Sarah." He stuttered, gripping the bed sheets.

"I am loosing, i-it." He panted. She slowed down, teasing him with a smirk.

"Okay, okay." She let go of his friend and he pushed her over and stood up. He grabbed a packet from the closet and ripped it open as he walked over to the bed. A condom.

He slipped on the plastic and got on top of Sarah.

"It's gonna hurt." He spoke and she nodded.

"I know." She said, shakily.

"Tell me if you want to stop, okay?" He said lowering slightly.

"I promise." She stuttered and he lowered himself slowly into her.

She screamed loudly and screwed her eyes shut.

"It's okay." She said, reassuring Michael.

"Okay." He replied and repeated the action.

Tears fell from her eyes, as Michael thrusted into her.

After about 5 minutes, Michael gets out of her, and throws away the used condom. Sarah is already asleep, and Michael got what he wanted.

**DONE**

Everyone was happy, or so you think.