2.0 ~ unlocked doors

"Mikey!" Sarah called and screwed her eyes shut. The pain in her stomach was agonizing.

A few seconds later, Michael barged into the room and rushed to her side.

"Are you ok?" He asked feeling her head with the back of his hand.

Michael quickly removed it and shook it back and forth.

"Damn! You're burning!" He spoke and rubs her stomach.

"Oh.. My.. God.. It.. Hurts!" Sarah holds her stomach and rushes to the bathroom. She begins puking into the toilet. Michael soon ran in and held back her hair, slowly rubbing his hand up and down her back.

She grabbed a washcloth once she's finished and wipes her mouth.

"I feel like shit." Sarah spoke and forced a laugh. Michael picked her up bridal style and ran her back into their bedroom, laying her on the bed. She coughed a bit and then just fell asleep. Girls confused Michael.

--

Michael woke up to a sudden crash coming from downstairs. It didn't wake up Sarah though, she was a deep sleeper. It did seem to wake up all of the other guys, though. They came into his room with worried faces. Michael climbed out of bed and scurried the boys inside.

"Was that any of you?" He spoke quietly and all of the guys shook their heads rapidly.

"Oh my fucking god." Calum spoke and ran to lock the bedroom door.

"Call the police." Ashton said everyone just looked at him. Nobody had their phones. Michael and Sarah's were downstairs, and everyone else's was in their rooms.

"Ok. Grab those baseball bats." Michael spoke and pointed to the open closet, showing four baseball bats. Everyone grabbed one and Michael woke up Sarah.

"Babe, stay alert and be careful." He spoke after explaining everything.

She just rolled over and fell asleep again.

All of the boys made their way to the door. Before any of them dare touch the knob, they hear loud footsteps coming up the stairs.

"On three." Luke speaks and grabs the knob.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

Luke opens the door and they all run down the hall, toward a shadowy figure. They start hitting it with the bats and it starts to scream.

It was a girl scream though. A familiar one. As the boys hit her with bats, Michael turned on the hall light to reveal a blonde girl being hit by baseball bats.

"Guys! Stop!" He speaks. They all stop and realize who they were beating.

"Oh my god, Alayna!" Luke smiles and helps the bruised girl up.

"Uh, hi!" She says and brushes herself off.

"God dammit you scared the shit out of us!" Luke said, pecking her cheek and she ran into his arms.

He lifts her up and squeezes her tight, no matter how bad it hurts, he missed her.

"Hi Alayna!" Calum hugs her and she smiles.

"Hello AshyPoo!" She screams and hugs Ashton. That was his nickname to her.

"Mikey!" Alayna squeals, jumping up and down as she hugs him.

"Hi!" All of the boys say simultaneously.

"Oh my god I missed you guys." She laughed.

"Alayna! You have someone to meet!" Luke grabs her hand and runs into Michael's room to reveal a sleeping Sarah.