2.8 ~ calum

A knock was heard from the door as Luke bunched up into a ball on Sarah's lap. Sarah slowly pushed him off and walked toward the door.

She opened it up, and there stood Calum. Tear stained cheeks, puffy eyes, and a big frown plastered on his face.

"What do you want?" Sarah immediately asked.

"Is he here? He just ran out on me and I'm scared." Calum spoke, sniffling once after.

"Yes. Now don-" Sarah started but was cut off by Calum pushing in front of her arm.

"Luke.." Calum faded off as he saw Luke's face when he walked into the living room.

"Fuck off." Luke managed to get out.

"Look, I need to talk to you." He replied.

"What about? Me walking in on you fucking my girlfriend?" Luke sarcastically stated, crossing his arms.

"It's not what it looked like.." Calum said.

"Oh, I think it's exactly what it looked like." Luke spat.

"Please, mate." He responded.

"I'm not your mate, Calum. I never will be." Luke said, tears prickling at the corners of his eyes.

"W-what?" Calum stuttered, sniffling a few times.

"You heard... me." Luke replied, thinking a bit between words.

"Well. I'm kinda tired. Can I stay here?" Calum turned to Sarah, who was standing in the middle of the room.

She looked at Luke's pleading eyes, but decided to ignore them.

"I guess. You're sleeping on the couch, though. No exceptions. Luke, you can sleep in the guest bedroom upstairs." Sarah directed.

"Okay." The two boys responded in sync.

Luke practically ran upstairs, while Calum stripped down to his boxers and laid down on the couch.

Sarah went upstairs, closely following Luke.

When she got upstairs, Luke rushed to "his" room and she went into her bedroom.

There sat a awakened Michael.

"What was that about?" Michael spoke in a raspy voice.

"Luke's girlfriend had an affair with Calum." Sarah summed it up in a sentence.

"Oh. How could he do that?" Mikey asked.

"I don't even know." She responded and climbed into bed.

Michael wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." She whispered back.