1.0 ~ dreams

After their day is over, all of the kids go into there rooms and go to sleep.

"Mikey, I love you." Sarah says, slowly drifting off to sleep in Michael's arms.

"I love you too, babe." He kisses her forehead and carries Sarah upstairs to his room. Michael lightly lays her down, and gets in bed with her. He wraps his arms around her waist and doses off into a deep sleep.

--

(THIS IS A DREAM IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED MMK BYE) (omg p.s it's sarah's)

--

"Ha ha! Look at your hair, you bitch!" A kid shouts from the other side of the hall.

"To bad your boyfriend can't defend you, what was his name? Michael?"

Another boy laughed.

"To bad that truck didn't see him coming!" A random girl shouts.

"Stop! P-please." Sarah whimpers, and breaks down crying in the middle of the hallway. Her face is in her knees and she's plugging her ears to try and block out the screaming.

All of the kids gather around her and start kicking her and throwing notebooks and such at her. Sarah swings her arms in defense.

"Sarah? Sarah?!" She hears a faint voice in the back of her mind.

"Mikey? Is that you?" Sarah screams.

Suddenly, Sarah wakes up (END OF DREAM RIGHT THERE OK CONTINUE) to see Michael looking over at her face. She's sweating, and tear stains mark her face.

"I-I thought you were gone." She says, gasping for air. Sarah sits up and thrusts her arms around Michael's neck.

"No, baby I'm still here and I'm never leaving you." He said softly. "And by the way, you have one strong arm."

"Oh god, I punched you?!" She said sorrily, still hugging him.

"Yea, but it's ok." He chuckled. "Let's just go back to sleep." Michael said laying down.

"Ok. I love you." Sarah mumbles and rolls over.

"I love you too, baby." Michael says wrapping his arms around her waist.

--

"Morning lovebirds!" Calum shouts loudly as Ashton jumps on the bed waking Sarah and Michael up.

"Wake up!" Ashton screamed in Michael's ear.

"SHUT THE HELL UP." Sarah snapped and shoved her face under a pillow.

Both boys backed up, scared by Sarah. Suddenly, they hear a loud pounding on the door.

"Guys! I made pancakes!" Sarah made out Luke's faint voice.

"Oh god, the house is on fire!" Ashton screams running around the room. Luke opens the door to a platter of black pancakes. Sarah opens and rubs her eyes, looking over at the plate.

"Nu-uhh." Luke whined. "Ashton is a meanie."

"You know, you're supposed to make the brown, right?" She said chuckling at the food disaster.

"Hey! You weren't awake so I had to try something! You're a meanie, too." He says pouting.

"Sarah! You upset Lukey! You must be punished!" Calum screams pointing one finger in the sky.

"Wait, are you gonna-" She was cut off by the three boys running up to her and tickling her. After a while, Michael joined too.

"Guys.. Please I.. Can't breath!" Sarah says in between gasps of air.

"Okay, okay she's had enough." Calum says laughing. By now, Sarah was sprawled on the floor. After a few seconds, her phone vibrated and she grabbed it from her bed table.

@Luke5SOS: @Sarah5SOS The tickle troops reporting for duty!

"Really." She said giggling.

"Well what do you expect?" Luke laughed.

"Ok, well who wants real pancakes?" Sarah said standing up and brushing herself off.

All of the boys cheered.

"YAY!" Luke screamed.

"PRAISE SARAH." Ashton shouted.

As they laughed their way downstairs, someone barged into the door. It was Sarah's dad.