Will A Kiss Make It Better?

Ariana's POV:

I called Justin while driving and smiled as I couldn't wait to hear his voice,

~Phone Convo~

"baby" I sing songed when he picked up

"hi" he whispered hoarsely after many coughs.

"baby you sound awful, what's wrong" I asked worried about him.

"I'm sick, don't worry about it" he said again coughing, the sound of his cough making me wince in pain.

"how about I get some stuff and I make you some soup, and then I'll hold you took your warm and comfortable, does that sound ok to you?" I asked him softly

"that sounds perfect baby" he said and I barely heard him

"be right there love" I said and I heard him say I love you before going into another coughing fit.

~End Of Phone Convo~

I walked into the supermarket and began stacking up the stuff I needed and I was looking for dark chocolate thinking I'd make Justin brownies tomorrow if he felt better, I found the chocolate and was about to grab some when something caught my eye, there at the end of the aisle was Katrina hugging another girl, I wanted to try and get away before she saw me but what happened next made me stop in my tracks, the girl kissed Katrina, on the lips and my mouth fell open, I pulled out my phone and quickly snapped a few pictures. I accidentally let out a snort and they both looked up in shock and a little fear. When their eyes came to rest on me, I smirked grabbing the chocolate I needed and ran towards the cashier, he quickly rung up my items and I drove over to Justin's house, Ryan parked next to me and got out smiling at me.

"what's up Grande" he said high-fiving me and helping me with the stuff,

"you'll never guess what I just saw at the supermarket" I said excitedly

"Rihanna?" Ryan said looking at me, I rolled my eyes at him as we walked got in the elevator.

"guess again loser" I said laughing

"I don't know your idiot of an ex" Ryan said glancing at me from the side of his eye.

"figures Justin would tell you" I said

"we're best friends like oh my God we tell each other everything" Ryan said mimicking a girly tone.

"oh go away" I said kicking him lightly, we got in and set the stuff on the counter and I went into Justin's room, Ryan following after me.

"hey" I said kissing his forehead

"hi" he said softly opening his eyes. Ryan waved and sat next to me,

"so I have cheer up news" I announced

"oh right so who'd you see at the supermarket" Ryan asked and Justin looked at me curiously

"I saw Katrina" I squealed and both Justin and Ryan looked at me like I was insane.

"how is that cheer up news" Justin said staring at me

"because she was kissing-" I was cut off by Ryan shouting

"a police man or someone interesting please" Justin looked curious and somewhat excited again, I shook my head,

"nope, no interesting man" I said and both Ryan and Justin sighed.

"but it may have been an interesting woman" I said laughing and their expressions, just priceless.

"wait you mean Katrina, Justin's hot ex was making out with a girl at the supermarket" Ryan said looking at me bewildered.

"yep" I said

Justin's laughter filled I the room and then his coughs took place but he then looked at me and said,

"nice joke Ari" I frowned then smirked pulling out my phone and showing him the photos I'd snapped.

"what" Justin said and Ryan grabbed the phone staring at the pictures.

"ok then" Justin said still in shock and I smiled patting his head.

"don't fantasy kissing any boys do you Jay" I asked laughing.

"yea, no I'm good, my girl is the best" Justin said grimacing before smiling at me as I headed to the kitchen and put everything in place then made some soup for Justin, Ryan had left a while ago and I took the soup to Justin and watched him eat softly. Soon after he was done, I came over lying next to him and rubbing his back, he coughed and turned towards me.

"I feel like elephants are stomping on my head" he said his eyes barely open.

I moved my hand through his hair and got up getting him a wet cloth and setting it on his head.

"thank you baby" he said as he opened his eyes looking at me.

"I feel like hell Ari" he muttered

"aw my baby, will a kiss make it better" I asked jokingly and to my surprise Justin brought his lips to mine for a quick second before pulling away.

"yes, a kiss does make it better" he said smiling at me, I bent my head and kissed his cheek. He rested his head on my stomach and soon fell asleep. I smiled softly as I played with his hair. Everything was gonna be alright.

END NOTE:

Kinda a filler guys, sorry if it was boring. wrote it cuz my boyfriend was sick and sleeping and I got bored.

ARIANA LOOKED SO HOT AT THE VMAS, I LOVE HER SO MUCH. But imagine Ari and Justin going to award shows together... I die at their cuteness.

Comment and vote, love you all