Some Type Of Way

Justin's POV:

"hey baby" I said to Katrina who'd attacked me the moment I'd stepped foot into the house.

"where the fuck have you been? Its 3:00am Justin, you left at 10:00" she said screaming, I guilty looked down and said

"I was out with friends" well one friend, who I kissed tonight. I smiled thinking about Ariana's lips against mine.

"why the hell are you smiling Justin, do you find this amusing?" She yelled and I frowned.

"cut me some crap Katrina, ok, I was out, I was a little stressed" I saw her breath quietly.

"ok whatever" she said walking upstairs towards our room, I didn't want her to be mad.

I sighed following her,

"Katrina, wait" I pulled her against me and kissed her lips ever so slightly. She looked up at me smiling,

"you haven't done that in a while" she said pulling my face closer to kiss me again. The kiss was good, she was a good kisser but it was nothing like with Ariana, I didn't feel the heat and fire or sparks.

I let Katrina pull me to the room but when I felt her starting to unbuckle my shirt, I panicked.

"no" I said pulling away, she looked up at me frowning and I realized what I'd just done, I'd refused sex with my beautiful fiancée.

"I mean I-I'm tired" I said slowly

She was looking at me with the biggest frown and then a tear started falling down her cheek.

"babe, baby what's wrong" I said, I never wanted to hurt Katrina.

"you're cheating" she said crying

"what, no babe" I moved her hair behind her ear.

"promise" she said while I softly rubbed her cheek.

"yea" I said not looking into her eyes.

"so" she said unbuckling my shirt again and I let her knowing if I said no this time she'd be accusing of me of cheating again.   

Next Day:

Ariana's POV:

"Hey Katrina" I said smiling at my blonde bestfriend.

"hey babe" she said moving to let me in. I walked in and we walked into the living room where I set my purse down.

"this house is amazing" I said looking around me.

"how are you?" I asked sitting down.

"I'm perfect, that happens when you have an amazing fiancée in bed" she laughed handing me a cup of juice.

She didn't see it but she'd just wrenched my heart out of place, not because she'd slept with him but because she'd just snapped me into reality, she was his fiancée, of course he would sleep with her. I smiled and let out a laugh trying to sound as real as possible.

"speaking of Justin, can you wake him up, my mom is coming in 10 minutes and I have too fix the cake that I bought, would that be ok?"

"um sure" I said

"ok up the stairs, third room to the right" she said smiling at me.

I grinned and walked up where she'd told me, I opened the door and there was Justin sleeping shirtless, his hair an adorable, sexy mess. I walked over to him and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Justin, cmon wake up" I shook him softly, he began to move around and I started moving his hair out of his eyes.

"Justin, wakey wakey" I said and he opened his eyes, he frowned then smiled when he saw me.

"I came to see Katrina" I said laughing.

"oh, hi" he answered softly. I smiled running my hand through his hair,

"so, sexy night" I said trailing my fingers down his chest. He caught my hand where it was and brought it up to kiss my knuckles softly.

"she told you" he mumbled

"hm yes" I said looking at him.

"Ariana, I'm sorry she suspected and it was the only way" he said looking at me. I didn't say anything just bent my head to kiss his lips. He pulled me onto him and ran his hands down to my ass, I was wearing super skinny dark blue Jeans and a beige top that was backless only tied by a ribbon on my lower back and lace pumps. It was easy for him to run his hands down my sides, one hand was softly drawing shapes on my waist and the other was grabbing onto my ass.

"do you need help Ari, he's a heavy sleeper sometimes" Katrina yelled from downstairs and I quickly got off of him straightening my clothes.

"no I'm good Kat, I was just looking around" I said

"oh ok take your time love" she said and left back to the kitchen. I left to find the bathroom so I could fix myself up. After fixing my hair and makeup, I walked into the corridor to see Justin waiting for me, he was dressed and had fixed his hair.

"best wakeup call ever" he whispered in my ear before running downstairs. I laughed to myself and followed after him. When I got there I saw Justin place a soft kiss on his mother in law's cheek before she said,

"Ariana"

"Ms. Taylor" I said smiling while hugging the woman who'd become like my second mother when I was younger.

"call me Laura dear" she said laughing

"you've grown up beautifully" she said

"thank you mommy" I said laughing, Katrina was laughing and Justin was just sitting on the island staring at us, a grin on his face.

"ok let's eat cake" Katrina said

"Ari you sit next to Justin, mom you sit next to Ari" she said

"thank you, but its to big" I said looking at the gigantic piece of cake.

"its ok, eat it" Katrina said laughing

I felt Justin's hand on my thigh and I relaxed, he rubbed my leg softly. Katrina dropped her fork and Justin quickly slid his hand onto his leg instead of mine. She bent down to get it and I turned around to Ms. Taylor and she told me how she was, she asked about my mom and siblings.

"I have to go, I have a meeting with the wedding planner" Katrina said hurrying to put everything into the dishwasher.

"ok, I have work anyway" Justin said

"me to" I said quickly

"alright I'll see you later" Katrina said hugging me and kissing Justin's cheek before taking her mother by the hand and walking out, we heard the car and Justin looked out the window before pulling me to him and kissing me once again. I pulled away grabbing my purse before saying

"i gotta work, come see me tonight" I gave him a wink hearing his laughter behind me as I walked out causing me to laugh to.

I knew in the end someone was getting hurt and I knew that person could be me, but I didn't care. I wanted to be near Justin and even if that meant a broken heart, it would also be a lesson learned. Justin was making me feel some type of way and I wasn't ready to be done feeling that.

END NOTE:

I can't wait for Ariana's album, omg. Justin has to release some new music.

Anyway next chapter up soon babies.

Vote and comment please xx