The Truth Never Stays A Secret

Justin's POV:

I was sitting in my office going through my phone when Kayla, my assistant peaked her head in,

"um can Ariana Grande come in?" "you don't have to ask me about her, she doesn't even have to ask you" I said not looking up, the door closed and when it opened again, it revealed Ariana with a goofy grin on her face, she held up two bags of KFC and I laughed. She looked amazing as usual, she was wearing black high waisted shorts and a gold bandeau top with black pumps, her hair was down and yet her smile was the prettiest of everything about her. She placed the bags on the desk and bent to kiss my cheek.

"hey handsome" she said

"hi baby who looks amazing today" I responded, getting the adorable dimple smile I'd wanted. I got up and opened my door,

"don't let anyone in Kayla" I said, she nodded and I closed the door walking back to my desk.

She sat across from me and opened a bag taking a sandwich and Cola and handing them to me.

"so I have a VIP pass from now on" she said laughing

"yes, because you're the most VIP in my life" I said chuckling,

"you look really really perfect today" I said touching her arm lightly.

"pouring the charm today, are we?" She asked laughing as she watched me eating, my phone was vibrating and I looked down seeing "Katrina" I pressed decline and turned to Ariana again,

"you ate?" I asked her as she crossed her arms while leaning on the table.

"yea I had lunch with momma and Kayla, but I decided let's bring you some food and me" she said biting her lip

"you over food that's for sure" I said laughing

I finished my food throwing the garbage in the bin. Ariana was looking at the pictures on my desk, I only had 3, one was Jazzy and I, it was 6 years ago when I'd been 18 and she'd been 4, one was my mom and I and it was another old picture, the last was the night of the reunion, it was Katrina, Ariana and me. She smiled at it then said,

"that was the night we met"

"can you believe its been almost 4 Weeks" I answered.

"you're getting married in 2 Weeks" she said her voice saddening.

"come here" I said motioning over to my lap, she got up and settled herself on my lap, I played with her fingers as I listened to her talk.

"I saw Jazzy the other day and damn she's getting good, she's really pretty and her body when she grows up, like I want" she said making me grin.

"your body is something I want too" I said flirting with her. She rolled her eyes pushing my shoulder before kissing my lips softly, I pulled her closer and kissed her deeper.

Nobody's POV:

Katrina was pretty mad that Justin hadn't answered her call, he never talked to her anymore or kissed her, he didn't even ask for sex. She decided to drive down to his office and see what was going on. She got there and her attention was on the black range rover that looked allot like Ariana's. She grimaced and got out of her car and walked past all the cars and into the dealership.

"where is he" she asked his assistant Kayla

"in his office" Kayla replied looking at the her boss's angry fiancée.

"I wanna go in"

"sorry you can't, no one can, his orders"

"whose in there with him"

"i'm sorry madam but I really can't reveal anything to you" Kayla said going back to her work. Katrina had another plan as she walked into the back area and turned on the laptop, she pressed open on the video cameras and Justin's office was in sight, and there it was, Justin was sitting in his chair while Ariana was sitting on his desk, her legs were in his lap and he was massaging her calves. Katrina was not surprised but she was mad and hurt. More so when Ariana leaned over giving Justin a kiss and the smile on his face was clear. She wasn't letting him go, he was her fiancé. She walked out of the dealership and back into her car, the first thing she did was call Ariana and leave a voicemail as she didn't pick up.

"hey Ariana, look um my cousin came back from vacation in time for the wedding and she wants to be my bridesmaid, so i'm sorry, you know, can't say no to family. hope you aren't offended, anyways see you later"

She ended the message and drove away, deciding to wait for Justin at home.

Ariana's POV:

My phone rang and I let it not even looking who was calling as I sat next to Justin.

Soon enough their was a voicemail playing and I listened to it getting a little surprised but eventually feeling relieved.

"that was weird" Justin said looking at me

"weird but relieving" I said softly

We walked out together and he lead me to my car.

"I'll see you later beauty" he said softly

"bye Justin" I said waving, I drove away heading home.

Justin's POV:

I got home and unlocked the door walking in,

"Katrina" I called out, I walked into the living room and she finally came downstairs,

"I went to see you today" she said looking at the floor and I knew that she knew, there was no doubting from the expression she had on.

"yea" I said coldly

"I saw you and Ariana" she said screaming and in my head I said, there it is.

"Good for you" I answered trying to keep my cool, she had a right to be mad after all, I knew she would find out one time, the truth never stays a secret.

"Justin Drew Bieber how could you" she yelled

"you don't understand Katrina, no one would but i'm sorry" I said throwing my hands in the air.

"what" she said giving me a look

"you think i'm just gonna dump you and you can go be with Ariana? No Justin i'm not for the sake of my baby I can't do that" she said and my heart stopped beating.

"what baby" I asked looking at her, terrified in my head.

"our baby Justin, yes i'm pregnant" she said throwing a pregnancy test at me, she walked back quickly picking it up and broke it in half setting it on the table.

"if you're gonna leave then go ahead, the doors open" she said looking at me because she knew I wouldn't do that, she knew I wouldn't walk out on my own baby. It hadn't set in, she was pregnant. She was having my baby. I didn't even look at her or talk to her as I headed upstairs feeling like my world had just been crushed. I walked into the bedroom locking it behind me, I sat on the edge if the bed, head in my hands. I didn't know anything. Now my life was really screwed up.

Nobody's POV:

Downstairs Katrina let a tear slip from her eye, she wasn't that type of person, yes she was mad that Justin had cheated, she wanted to kill Ariana especially that fact she was her friend but what she did was bad, not only had she obviously hurt Justin, she'd done something that was probably just as bad, she sighed and started crying, the mess that was made before was even bigger now, she'd created a new stain and she didn't know what to do. She looked at the pregnancy test on the table, the negative sign was hunting her, how had she done that? She threw the test in the bin, she wished she was actually pregnant, it would make things allot easier. Justin, Ariana, and Katrina had all gotten themselves into a situation no one wanted to be in, it had started with lies, and it continued to grow with more lies being added, but the three also knew this situation wouldn't end with lies, after all the truth never stays a secret.

END NOTE:

OKK, big chapter, important chapter. I don't know if that was ok or not but anywaysss, sorry for all the POV changing, it was a little necessary for it. Am I updating to  much? Lol thank you for the comments and votes loves, means the world. Love you all xx