You Better Be Here

Justin's POV:

I woke up stretching my arms above my head and rubbing my eyes, I looked around for my phone and grabbed it off the nightstand. I checked my messages,

~BabyGirl~

"Morning handsome, just wanted to say hi and I miss you, can't wait to see you baby"

I smiled at her sweet text, replying to her and got out of bed walking into the bathroom, I got dressed and ate a chocolate bar quickly while heading to work. I did some quick work and then went out deciding to go see Ariana at work. I grabbed us some food and drove the distance to her studio. I parked my car and headed in, her receptionist smiled at me and I knocked on Ariana's door.

"come in" her voice shouted and I opened the door open gently. She looked up breaking into a grin as she saw me.

"hey baby" I said setting the food on her desk and walking over to place a kiss on her cheek. She closed the file and got up hugging me, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head.

She sat on her chair and began eating while I joined her. It was a good day.

~

Nobody's POV:

Justin and Ariana walked into the supermarket as Ariana needed to get some things, she linked her arm through her boyfriends as they walked in.

Justin grabbed a cart and they started in the dairy isle,

"I need pudding and milk" Ariana said

"hey babe I'm gonna get a few things of my own, I'll be right back" he said touching her shoulder softly as she nodded going back to her shopping.

Ariana was buying food she needed while Justin on the other hand was looking for condoms. He trailed through the isle moving his finger across different types of condoms, finally Justin came across cherry flavored condoms, he smirked to himself and grabbed 2 boxes, he was about to leave but he saw two giant jars next to the condoms, he walked over to them and saw the name body chocolate, he smirked again and grabbed a jar walking away looking for Ariana. He found her and placed the stuff in the cart,

"what did you get?" Ariana asked her back facing him as she grabbed toast.

"stuff" he said hiding a laugh. She turned around looking at him suspiciously and then asked him to get her cereal, Justin reached over to get cereal and he heard a gasp behind him,

"Justin Drew Bieber Body Chocolate?!" Ariana asked her voice stern yet hiding a laugh.

"please babe" he said pouting at her

"no, Justin" she said removing it and putting it on a random shelf.

"but baby" he groaned

Ariana went up to him putting her hands on his chest and bringing her lips near his ear,

"you're not there yet baby" she said flicking her tongue across his ear as he grabbed her waist roughly. She kissed him roughly, moving her lips against his, he opened his mouth and their tongues danced together as her hands tightened their grip on his neck.

"well well" a voice said from behind them, the couple pulled apart looking behind them only to see a frowning Katrina. Ariana huffed in frustration and Justin rolled his eyes. Ariana was taken by surprise when Katrina grabbed a plastic bat and hit her arm with it,

"what the hell" Ariana shouted

"that was for slashing me bitch" Katrina said putting the bat back in her cart and turning to walk away but Ariana wasn't having it, she lunged at her grabbing her by the hair pulling her back and they both fell down on the floor, their screams attracting a group of people and Justin trying to blend into the crowd.

"you slut" Ariana yelled slapping Katrina yet again. Katrina shrieked and stabbed her nail into Ariana's arm, Justin wanting to stop the fight came over to hold Ariana up and was kicked in the groin by a Katrina who was kicking trying to get Ariana off of her. He fell back at the contract of her heels with his balls, he clutched himself in pain.

Ariana was throwing punches on Katrina's stomach and Katrina was slapping at Ariana's hands.

"whore" Katrina yelled yanking Ariana's hair.

"well not as much as you" Ariana shrieked angrily, security came running over seeing the big group that had formed and they pulled the girls apart. Both of them breathing heavily, a guy helped Justin to his feet and he groaned but still went up to Ariana and softly stroked her arm so she would calm down. Security cleared the group away and Ariana noticed Katrina's look of envy, she usually didn't get so defensive but she grabbed the body chocolate jar and pushed it into Justin's hands.

"cmon baby we have a jar of body chocolate to finish" she said as Justin laughed at her and took the jar. They walked off and Justin placed the jar back where he got it.

"my girl is a badass isn't she" Justin said kissing her cheek softly. Ariana looked up at him, a small frown on her face and she sighed.

"I'm sorry, I know that was out of line but I just couldn't help it, she's such a bitch" Ariana said looking at Justin apologetically.

"its ok babe, I'm not mad at you, it was actually kinda sexy" Justin said biting his lip as he wrapped an arm around her waist while the cashier rung their items.

"i think your sexy" she whispered only for his ears.

"you're perfect you know that?" He asked.

Ariana smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"all I know is that you are prefect Justin" she said as they took the groceries to the car. They got in and drove to Ariana's place.

~

Justin helped Ariana put all the stuff away before laying down on the couch. Ariana changed into more comfortable clothes and came over lying down against Justin. As he wrapped his arm around her stomach and pulled her body against his, everything seemed perfect. Justin kissed his girlfriends hair and saw her closed eye smile, her eyes opened and she turned around lying on her back. Justin looked at her,

"wanna know a secret?" She asked

"sure" he said moving a strand of hair out of her face.

"if tonight was my last I'd wanna spend it with you" she said her eyes closing again.

"it won't be but I hope that your the last face I see when its my last night" he closed his eyes to

"one day you'll know all my secrets" she said softly

"as you'll know mine" he mumbled

"I'm tired" she said

"sleep baby, sleep and I'll hold you till you wake up"

"you better be here" she said

"I will" he said as he watched her fall asleep. It was those moments.

END NOTE:

the fight though.

Love you all

Thank you for all the votes and comments, means everything babies xx