The Reunion

Ariana's POV:

I walked out of my closet holding onto my navy dress in one hand and my black pumps in the other, I set them down on my bed and walked over to my vanity, applying my makeup and leaving my hair down, I looked at the time and it said 8:02pm, I sighed getting up and putting my dress on and smoothing it over my stomach. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and went back to putting my pumps on. I grabbed my clutch and headed out of my condo. I pressed the elevator button and waited till it got here, I was going to a high school meet up, I hadn't seen these people in 5 years, I was a bit nervous. The elevator came to a stop in front of me and I stepped in. I saw Kyle standing on the corner.

"hey Ariana" he said smiling at me.

"hello Kyle" I said greeting my neighbor. He'd come to be a good friend.

"you look nice, where you headed?" He asked staring at his phone.

"high school meet up, what about you, all suited up" I said

"I gotta date" he said winking at me. I laughed at his impish actions getting out of the elevator with him following me.

"see you Kyle" I said getting into my car and he waved to me. I got into the car and turned on the radio and drove to the address Jennifer had given me. I looked up at the house and parked my car in the driveway. I got out grabbing my clutch and walking to the door, I rang the bell and waited. The door opened and it revealed Jennifer who squealed when she saw me.

"Ariana" she said ushering me in and giving me a hug.

"Jen" I said laughing, she hadn't changed much since I last saw her, I walked in hearing laughs and talking.

"Ariana is here" she said once we stepped into the room.

"Ari" I looked up at the face of my beautiful blonde friend Katrina, probably the only person I wish I'd kept in touch with but didn't.

"Katrina" I said pulling her into a soft hug, I looked around the room and everyone was standing in groups talking. She linked her arm with mine and started telling me about her life, turned out she was engaged, getting married next month in April, she'd finished business at university while I had also finished business.

"I'm going to get us drinks" she said and headed to the drink table.

She walked back handing me a glass of champagne add I took it quickly,

"nice shoes" she said, I looked down at my pumps.

"aw thank you love" I said.

"nice ring" I said looking at it.

"he has good taste you know obvious because he's marrying me" she said laughing and I laughed at her cheesiness.

Suddenly I heard a masculine voice say,

"Katrina babe" I looked up and standing next to Katrina was the most handsome man I'd ever laid eyes on.

"Justin baby this is Ariana" she said and he looked up at me, his eyes moving across my body and up to my face.

He put his hand out for me to shake and I met his hand feeling the roughness of his hand against mine.

"hey Ariana" he said his gaze making me melt.

"Justin" I said politely. Katrina smiled at us and walked over to talk to friends.

"so, how old are you?" He asked

"I'm 32" I said a little flustered.

"32" he questioned laughing and it took me a minute to catch up.