22 - Misjudged

That weekend in that island with Lylas would go down as one of the best weekends in Alana's whole life. Those two days even topped all her birthdays combined.

On Sunday, Alana had been excited to go to beach with him, before they slept she had listed all the fun outdoor activities they could do together the next morning. However, when that morning came, she was met with disappointment when it rained heavily the whole day.

The sound of thunder and lightening fascinated Alana. She watched from the ceiling to floor window the backdrop of this scenery outside, her fingers itching for paint and canvas.

She was busy admiring and appreciating this phenomenon of thunder and lighting—since she'd never witnessed it before in her life—when it suddenly occurred to her that it was last week of July and it shouldn't be raining where they were.

When she had asked Lylas this, suspecting he had purposely changed the weather so that he could keep her inside all day. He only shrugged and commented that the mortal's rain goddess would be offended if he intruded on her work.

And so Alana naively believed him and didn't question it further. Instead, she had asked him to conjure up paint and canvas. Lylas gladly obliged her request, only she had to pay him back in return.

When she asked him what payment he wanted, he had simply pointed to the bedroom.

Alana made a face at him and then reluctantly agreed not wanting to miss capturing thunder and lighting into paint.

It seemed her accessible compliance birthed what would be the most challenging but exciting day.

When her clothes had oddly went missing, Alana asked him for new clean clothes. This conversation, however, eventually led to her being breathless and panting under him in the laundry room.

In the afternoon, when all the food suddenly went missing as well. Alana had asked him and yet again she ended up in the same state as when her clothes went missing.

Since, it still poured outside, there was nothing entertaining to do. Hearing this remark from her, Lylas had looked her at meaningfully. Before she could ask why he was staring at her that way, she yet again found herself beneath him, while he commented how he was going to entertain her before she died of boredom.

It was safe to say that even though it had rained constantly that day, it was a day filled with many activities. Alana's body ached just as it would ache after spending a day outside. Only instead of being tired from exerting her energy. She was tired from exerting pleasure.

When dawn of Monday drew close, Lylas had taken her back to London to her apartment while she still slept. When she woke up, she was still under his arms, only this time in her bedroom. She had smiled in satisfaction, completely enamoured by him and how he had listened to her request of not leaving without a word.

That morning as Alana prepared for work, she was reluctant to leave him and the bubble she'd been encased in with him that weekend. He promised her he would visit again that night and with this promise, Alana was encouraged to go to work to her responsibilities.

*
***
*

   That whole month of August, Alana and Lylas fell into a lovely routine. In the mornings, they would be cooped up in her small apartment doing all sorts of delicious activities before Alana went to work. In the evenings, after she returned from work, Lylas would cook diner for her and as reward she would allow him to pleasure her for the rest of the night.

Some days he would surprise her, and visit her during lunch where he would transport them to random places around the globe. Just so she could eat lunch while gazing at the wonderful famous scenery. Other days, he would just take her to hotels during those lunch breaks, because he just couldn't wait until she finished work.