32

● ● ● ● ● ●

"I hate me for breathing without you."

● ● ● ● ● ●

(A/N: This chapter has NSFW content)

"Jish... Jishwa... wake up..." Tyler giggled when Josh finally opened his eyes. "Good morning."

Josh smiled as he focused in on Tyler's face. "Good morning, lovely."

Before Josh could say anything else, Tyler leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. "Happy Josh Day," he whispered.

"Happy Josh Day?" Josh chuckled. "Oh, my, I didn't know that was today."

"It is. Today is all about you! You deserve to have your own special day too."

Josh smiled. "Oh, Ty, you don't need to do all that."

"But I want to." Tyler leaned his forehead against Josh's, a soft smile on his face. "I already have breakfast on the way."

"Cereal?"

Tyler rolled his eyes a little. "No, you silly goose."

"Hey, you did say it was Happy Josh Day," Josh teased. "Seriously, though, thank you so much, baby. You're too good to me."

"No, that's you. I love you, Josh."

"I love you too, babe." Josh gave him a sweet smile before sitting up. "I smell that you've already showered, so can I take one too before the food gets here?"

"Of course. I'm not gonna stop you from showering... though, I mean, I should since you never dry off all the way."

Josh laughed. "I've told you, Ty, I let nature do the rest for me."

"Mhm. My silly Jish."

He grinned. "Your one and only."

● ● ● ● ● ●

"You have great taste in breakfast, my darling. That was delicious."

"Aw, thanks. Everything we've had to eat so far has been amazing." Settling back against the pillows, Tyler curled up next to Josh's body. "Are all hotels like this?"

"Nope, but I think what's more important is who you're staying with rather than where you're staying at."

"M'so glad I came with you, J."

"So am I, baby boy." Josh kissed him on the lips. "I guess we'll be heading back to cold Columbus tomorrow, huh?"

"Yeah, I'm not looking forward to that. But at least I'll have you to keep me warm, right?" Tyler looked up at Josh and smiled. "Well, when you're not working, of course."

"Work is a huge pain in the butt. And I'm sure it's about to get even crazier." Josh sighed a little. "Help keep me sane?"

"Of course. I'll always have a listening ear and a big hug waiting for you when you get home, just so you know how much I care about you."

Josh smiled. He didn't know whether it was from all the attention or if the stars had aligned just right, but he felt himself getting emotional. "Oh, jeez," he mumbled as he swiped away a falling tear. "Sorry, I'm a bit of a hot mess right now."

"Hey, don't apologize. You know me, I'm always crying." Tyler laughed a little before kissing Josh on the cheek. "Everything okay?"

"Yes, I think I'm just feeling... amazed over how special you are to me. You help me in so many ways that I can't even begin to describe, Ty."