I || Home Sweet Home

There it was standing tall infront of me. Our new home. From the outside you could see the three story house positioned towards the left of the the little island of flowers that were in the centre of the bottom of the col de sac Moving into a large house in New Jersey was deffiently a big change from the Quiet english country sides that i was so used to but thanks to my dad being offered immensley well paid work and my mom wanting to keep the family business running after her sister died a few months back the move was just the best thing for us as a family.

"This is us kids!" my mom said turning round to her three childeren crammed in the back seat as my dad started to pull into the drive. I turned to my older brother Fraser as he adjusted the dark blue, metal framed rectangular glasses pushing them onto the bridge of his nose and tucked a strand of his shoulder length hair behind his ear while he took in the sight of the house before us.

"Its so big!" Said my 13 minuete older twin Caitlyn. "Are you sure this is the right house daddy?" She said directing her attentiom to him.

"This is it sweetie. Our new home" our dad said as he stopped the engine to the car and gave us the ok to get out.

I scanned the drive and it was pretty darn big. it had red and yellow flowers along the inside of the metal outline which was no more that 15cm tall. The red coloured drive was big enough to fit another two cars on and the door where everyone was waiting at was your average white door with fancy patterned glass in the center.

The door was open and we took a look inside. on your left was the door that lead to what was going to be our living room and to the right was the kitchen/dining room. The second room to the left was going to be our dads office. it had dark grey carpet tiles and a brown wall giving it a rustic old timey kinda vibe. The second door to your right led into the garage. It was bigger than your average garrage but not massive. it was deffiently quite wide and i knew strait away that id have to claim that room before my brother did.

We went upstairs and on the first floor there were two decent sized rooms and one bathroom. the first room was infront of you as you walked up the stairs. I noticed it had a mini balcony on it which was pretty cool. Next the bathroom was to your left and the other room to the left of the bathroom and this one had a pretty large round kinda window that faced the drive giving a sweet veiw of the place. The stairs are kinda zigzagged which is the best way to put it. either way all the staircases faced the same direction?

Anyway, upstairs had another slightly larger bathroom and once again a similar sized bedroom to be to the ones downstairs. It had a rather small room next to the bathroom so we all assumed that was going to be were we stored all the shit we didnt use.

The attic was pretty big and spacious witha kingsized ben already there. Our parents were quick to remind us that that was to be there room.

After a look round the house we all decided to get our suitcases out and choose a room. We all wanted the third floor as we'd get an entire fucking floor to ourself. How cool is that shit!

"ummmm.. rock paper scissors?" I suggested.

"Naah, pull a straw or some shit" Inputted Fraser his long dark brown hair dangling infront of his face.

"Hey guys" said cait creepily happy as usual. she was so positive about everythingand it creeped both me and my brother the fuck out at times and she knew it. "I have an idea.. mom!" she smiled as our mother walked into the room. "Can i have the room on third floor please?"

"Sure go ahead sweetie" replied mother thinking that we decided as a group.

Little brat i thought to myself.

"Hey fray fray" i said smirking at my brother"

"What kitty kat" he replied.

"mom, can use the garrage.. you know for my music and stuff?" I said looking gleefuly in her eyes.

"Your dad said this would come up... you and your brother are sharing and before you make up some exuse as to why you should have it for yourself know that quite a few... sensitive.. old people live on this road and we want to get along with our new neibours. Your dads ordered some sound proof pads i think there called so when your instruments get here you set them up together. ok sweethearts?"

He both nodded knowing that our parents would have thought this through carefully so we just went with it.

"Oh and kids!" Our dad said leaning on tje kitchen door frame. "School in three days"

Shit.