Code 19

It's been what? Almost 25 minutes before minho left and hyunjin is still lying on the floor regretting his life choices.

"ugh..." he groaned from pain while clutching his nose, his right arm still covering his eyes, dried tear stains noticeable on his cheeks.

Suddenly hyunjin's phone started ringing. He removed his right arm that is covering his eyes and rested it in his side as he scan his eyes around and ended up staring at the empty ceiling above.

He rolled into his side and reached for his phone that surprisingly ended up on the floor which hyunjin remembered putting at the table in the living room which he might knocked down a while ago when minho threw a punch in his face.

He answered the incoming call, not paying attention at the caller i.d. He placed it next to ear but decided not to say anything.

[hello?hyunjin are you there?] the latter sighed as he heard the voice. It's felix.

"f-felix..." hyunjin choked out not really wanting to talk. The latter was tired. Very very tired, emotionally and physically. He just want to end it all. But does he really mean it?

[you seemed off are you okay?] hyunjin hummed and that is felix's cue to continue.

[i don't know if minho already told you but jisung...] felix trailed off cutting his own sentence as if he's debating with himself if he should say what he's about to say or not.

When hyunjin heard jisung's name he sat up quickly, giving his attention fully in felix now. Hyunjin's heart starting to pound quickly, his breath hitching and nervousness starting to fill his body. The latter doesn't know why but he got a really bad feeling at what's felix going to say.

"what happened to jisung?" hyunjin heard felix sigh at the other line and he can't stop himself to be nervous.

[hyunjin, jisung got sick and it's really bad. Minho said he found jisung lying at the floor shivering and his skin burning from hot temperature. I'm already here at the xxx hospital. I'll wait for you at the lobby alright?]

Hyunjin froze at his spot like a cold water got thrown into him when he heard what happened to jisung. He remembered shutting jisung out earlier knowing it was a cold weather and now he can't help but to blame himself.

He immediately got up on his knees and dash out of the house ending the call with felix without even saying bye.

Guilt. Guilt was building up to him. He felt so fucking stupid. So so stupid. If he hadn't been an ass and just listen to jisung this would have not happened.

Hyunjin can't think of anything right now except from jisung. jisung jisung jisung and only jisung. He just wants to hold jisung in his arms and shower him with affection, complete opposite of the way he treated jisung earlier.

So he ran and ran wanting to be on jisung's side as soon as possible, he doesn't notice the hot liquid streaming down his face. His vision becoming blurry as tears started to fill his eyes but he kept running not minding the people he's bumping too and pushing out of his way.

And when the moment came where he need to cross the road he didn't notice the car passing by. It happened very quickly. One moment he's running and needs to cross the road in order to get to his lover and the other hyunjin was now laying in the middle of the road.

The latter's head spinning and aching, blood starting to cover some parts of his body, people starting to come and check on him. Hyunjin's vision was blurry but he can still hear those muffled words and commotions the people around him are making.