Code 14

ʜᴡᴀɴɢ ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ

I untangled myself from jisung and carefully sat up from the bed. I stretched my arms and yawned. I took a glance at jisung and saw him peacfully sleeping and snoring too of course. His hair was all over his face. I chuckled at the sight and got up, making sure I will not wake jisung up.

I wen't to the bathroom and washed my face. I carefully opened the door to make sure minho will not hear. When I got to the kitchen to eat breakfast, I got surprised when I daw minho hyung.

"oh good morning hyunjin" he greeted and smiled after taking a sip from his coffee. "hey hyung, you're up early?" I opened the cabinet above the counter and took a mug so that I can make my own coffee too. Minho hummed. "I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn't really sleep so yeah"

I took my coffee and sat at the spare chair in front of him. "Jisung didn't come in his room last night, I assume he slept in your room?" minho suddenly asked and I almost choke from my coffee.Almost. I cleared my throat and hummed.

"y-yeah he said he doesn't want to disturb you so he went to sleep in my room instead" I lied and looked away. I played with my fingers and took a glance at minho who didn't seem to notice that I completely lied. "jisung really knows me well. Jisung is a great cuddle buddy don't you think?"

This time, I definitely choked. Minho hyung gave me a worried glance but I assured him that I'm okay. "H-how am I suppose to k-know hyung?" I chuckled nervously and scratched the back of my neck."Don't be silly hyunjin! I saw you two cuddling last night" minho laughed and I blushed.

We're screwed. "I-i...uhm..I'm sorry hyung" I looked down but he chuckled once more. "Don't apologize, It's cold at night, it's normal to cuddle with someone. I also don't mind" he smiled at me and continued drinking his coffee.

The silence that engulf us didn't last long when jisung soon entered the kitchen. He still look sleepy. When he saw me, he eventually made grabby hands.

I hesitate at first because he doesn't seem to notice that minho's watching us but I decided to grab his hands and made hin sat down next to me instead. "what a brat, didn't even greet me a good morning" minho said in a playful tone.

Jisung groaned and leaned into my shoulder. "Good morning hyung" he mumbled. Minho replied with a 'good morning' too. I sighed when I figured that jisung isn't moving anytime soon.

Minho seemed to notice and chuckled. "he's really clingy in the morning, sorry about that hyunjin~" he laughed when jisung protested. "i-it's okay hyung" when jisung heard what I said, he groaned and pulled away from me.

"I'm surprised hyunjin still hasn't complain with your clinginess" minho let out a high pitch laugh after saying that. "Go back to the japan, you're so mean" Jisung puffed his cheeks and pouted. "Gladly" minho teased and stuck his tongue out at jisung. I chuckled at the sight.

"Go ahead then, at least I still have hyunjin" jisung stuck his tongue out back at minho and it was minho's turn to roll his eyes. "Well jisung, I might move into a new apartment now that minho's back" I teased jisung. He shot his head at me and gasped.

"you too?!" he grasped his chest dramatically and I laughed, soon minho joining me. "I'm just kidding" I ruffled jisung's hair but he huffed. "hyunjin you're no fun" minho hyung whined. Jisung quickly glared at him and crossed his arm.

"you always bully me! Do you even love me?" jisung fake cry and jokingly wiped a invisible tear in his face. Minho seemed quite take a back at his question but I don't think jisung noticed. Minho avoided his gaze and fiddled with his fingers at the table.

"o-of course I do" minho hyung said but his voice came shaky for me. I furrowed my brows and looked at jisung. "I know" He grinned and with that minho let out a breath which he seemed to be holding for a while.

When we finished breakfast, I quickly went to take a bath. I put a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie and head downstairs. I was met by a sight of minho sitting at the sofa with jisung's head on his lap. I cleared my throat.

"Im heading to the dance studio now, I'll see you guys later, have fun" jisung looked up and wave me a goodbye. Minho did the same. I smiled at them before walking out of the apartment.

"so you're telling me that you two still hasn't tell minho hyung?" felix asked as he sat at the floor of the studio. After working on a certain dance steps, we decided to take a break. I laid down at the floor facing the ceiling.

I hummed. "yeah, but I did drop hints I just don't know if hyung actually notice. Also, jisung doesn't want to tell him yet so I respect that" Felix nodded as he took a sip from hid water bottle.

"Well, I hope things will turn out good with you guys" I sat up and smiled at felix. I thanked him for his support and he chuckled saying it's no big deal.

"but hey, you know, I have a feeling that minho hyung knows...." I admitted and felix raised a brow. " what do you mean?" he asked.

"He told me he saw jisung and I cuddling last night, also this morning jisung clinged to me and not him and he seemed happy about it–" i wasn't even done with my sentence when felix cutted me off. "so what you're trying to say is?" he tilted his head ij confusuon and I rolled my eyes at him.

"maybe at least let me finish my sentence first" he acted like he zipped his mouth and threw his hands up in surrender. "so as I was saying, this morning jisung jokingly asked hyung if he even love jisung cause he kept teasing him. Minho quite space out before answering jisung and said that he does love jisung"

Felix groaned. "I don't fucking get it" he said. "I don't either but it's bothering me" I ran a hand on my hair in frustration. It was silent for a moment then felix spoke.

"how did you end up in minho and jisung's apartment again?" I think about it for a while and remembered that minho offered their apartment for me to stay. "minho did offered me to stay at their apartment since he had to fly to japan and asked me to make jisung happy? I don't know it's weird?"

"ugh this is frustrating" I watched as felix rubbed his temple and I chuckled. "but hey, you do have a crush on jisung back then am I right?" felix wiggled his eyebrow and I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"That was a year ago, and I didn't know that jisung and minho are a thing. I thought jisung was just a random cute guy stopping at the studio every friday" felix chuckled. "but still" I rolled my eyed and stood up. "shut up felix"

"I should probably get going now" I told felix that I was heading home first and bid a good bye. " yeah sure lover boy~" he teased and stuck a tongue out at me. I rolled my eyes and decided to walk.

When I got to the apartment, I was surprised when I found no one. Where are they? I dropped my bag at the sofa and wen't upstairs to look for jisung and minho.

I checked my room first and jisung's not there. I head directly at his room but stopped in my tracks when I heard to familiar voice talking. I leaned at the door closely to hear clearly what they we're about to say.

"jisung do you...do you still love me?" it's minho. My heart started beating faster and faster when I heard minho's question. It was quiet for a moment. I'm scared of what will jisung going to answer. I'm scared of what am I going to hear. I'm fucking scared for the truth. I'm not sure if I want to hear this but I hope I didn't.

"I still do........" It's like my world stop. I felt my knees going week. My heart clenched at what I heard. I didn't wait for whats jisung is going to say next and I bolted away from his room. I heard him said something else but i didn't catched it. I don't care. It's clear that he still love minho. I heard it loud and clear. I head downstairs and grabbed my backpack again. I still had some spare clothes inside it. I grabbed my phone and my wallet before dashing out of the apartment. All the way my ride home, tears just continued streaming down at my face.

And when I thought you really love me, baby is it just a lie?