Code 04

ʜᴡᴀɴɢ ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ

2 weeks have passed since I moved in jisung and minho's shared apartment. 2 weeks and I still feel butterflies in my stomach whenever I'm near with jisung.

2 weeks and I tried to ignore that. 2 weeks and jisung and I already got close.

I knocked at jisung's room to tell him I'm going to the convinient to buy some snacks. "come in!!" I heard him shouted.

I opened the door and saw jisung talking to someone at his phone. "hey jisungie" I said as I entered the room. He looked at me and grinned.

"hyunjin! Come say hi to minho~" I smiled and he motioned me to sit beside him. He handed the phone to me before walking out of the rook to get some water.

"hey hyung" I smiled at minho hyung. "hyunjin! How is it going there with sung?" he asked.

"we got closer than before. I can say we're close friends now" I said and rubbed the back of my neck.

"that's good! Take good care of him alright?" he said and I find myself nodding. Isn't he suppose to be jealous since I got to spend more time with jisung than him?....Weird.

When jisung got back with a glass of water, I handed his phone back. "I'm going to go at the convinient store for a while to buy some snacks,I'll be back soon hmm?"

I patted his head and he hummed. "sure~ take care!" I bid my goodbye and started walking out of the room.

While I'm buying some snacks in the store, I bumped into felix. "hey hyunjin" he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"how's it going with jisung?" he said and gave me a knowing look. "w-what about him?" He smirked and nudge my shoulder.

"c'mon I know you're still pinning over him. You think I didn't notice?" oh. Am i really that obvious?

I sighed. "everyday gets harder you know? It's hard specially I live in the same roof with him. The fact that he got really close to me makes it harder. I'm trying my best to stop myself and I hope it works" felix got more serious this time.

"it's not wrong to like someone, but jisung has a boyfriend and you know that hyunjin. I'm not telling you to get over him but please just be careful" felix said throwing a sympathetic look at me.

"I know felix, that's why I'm being a little distant"

We sat at one of the stool for a while with felix giving advices. I can't seem to process what felix was saying because jisung is the only one in my mind right now. Jisung this, jisung that. Stop. Fucking stop.

"I hope you registered all of what I said hyunjin. I just don't wan't you and minho both hurting" I nodded and hugged felix.

"thanks felix, I'll make sure to remember what you said" I smiled and bid my goodbye.

"jisungie?" I called as I entered the apartment. I heard footsteps and next thing I knew I was being tackled to the ground by no other than, Han Jisung.

"jinnie~" he grinned while helping me stood up. "hey" I smiled. "what's that?" he pointed at the plastic bag I was holding.

"I bought you cheetos and sweets" he grabbed the plastic bag out of my hand and pulled me to the couch.

"Let's watch doraemon" he suggested and I find myself agreeing at what he said.

He made as a drink and placed it at the small table in front of the couch. He also opened the snacks I bought earlier and started eating it.

We watched in silence with jisung laughing ocatinally at times. I find myself staring at him again. I shook my head. No hyunjin.

At first we sat end to end at the couch but then he started moving closer and closer. Now our shoulders and knees our touching.

I felt jisung rest his head on my shoulder and I can't bring myself to push him away.

I felt butterflies on my stomach again and I can feel my heart started beating faster as if it's going to explode any moment.

I felt the weight on my shoulder got heavier and I felt a pair of arms circling on my waist. I looked down and saw jisung sleeping peacefully.

I patted his cheeks lightly. "sung wake up" but he just continued snorting and tightened his grip on my waist. I sighed and carefully pulled his hand away from my waist.

I carefully picked him up and went towards his room. Thankfully jisung is not that heavy so we got to his room quickly.

I placed him on his bed and tuck the blankets on him. I ran a hand through his hair before standing up, ready to leave his room. But before I can take a step forward, I felt a tugged at the end of my shirt.

"jinnie?" I looked down at jisung and saw him slightly opening his eyes. "sung?" I called.

"don't go. come cuddle with me" he said as he tugged at the end of my shirt again, this time harder. I bit my lip and laid beside him, facing each other.

Although it's dark, I saw him smiled. We stared at each other and I can't bring myself to look away, not if he's looking at me like I'm the most precious thing in this world.

No. I'm just assuming things. He'd never look at me like that. No.

"jinnie" I hummed. Since when did he start calling me jinnie? I don't know but I don't care because I like it. "you're really pretty" he said and grinned.

I muttered a muffled thanks and I can feel my cheeks starting to get hot. I stared at him again. I watched as his gaze trailed down to my lips. I gulped. "you're lips...It's pretty. I want to kiss them but minho will get mad" he said and I can feel sadness laced in his voice.

I felt my breathe hitched for a moment, not believing what I just heard.

"you know what? Let's just sleep" he said and wrapped his arms around my torso while burrying his head in the crook of my neck. I burried my face into his hair and closed my eyes.

Fuck it. Just let it be. Just this time.