Code 18

ʟᴇᴇ ᴍɪɴʜᴏ

When I arrived in front of hyunjin's house, I got out of the car immediately.

"hwang hyunjin!!!!" I knocked at the door loudly making sure hyunjin will hear me.

I groaned when I got no response. "HWANG HYUNJIN OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I yelled not caring if his neighbors will hear me.

I back away slightly when the door finally opened and it revealed a miserably looking hyunjin.

He looked at me tiredly. He seems defeated. I stared at him panting heavily from the shouting a while ago. For a moment I forgot why I came here.

"h-hyung...." his voice sounds sore and I can't bring myself to yell at him, not when he look so vulnerable.

But then, I remembered what he did to jisung. "hyunjin" I said through greeted teeth.

"why are you here hyung?" he leaned at the door frame with his arms crossed in his chest.

"you know very well why I'm here" he scoffed and gave me a glare.

"what? to rubbed in my face that you and jisung are still together? Hah! I know minho! I know!" he shouted and his sentence seems to make my blood boil again.

When I thought that he was done, I'm wrong and he started yelling again.

"are you happy now? You got jisung back! So why the fuck are you still here?!" I furrowed my brows and looked at him annoyed.

"you know what..." I started while clenching my fist. He tsked. "what?"

The moment my fist came contact with his jaw, hyunjin was set on the ground. He was quick to get up and sent a punch back in my face.

I clutched my jaw and greeted my teeth, I didn't hesitate to give another punch back.

When I'm sure hyunjin's not going to get up, I approached him and held his collar making him face me.

"you know what? I was wrong. I thought you deserve jisung but you prove me wrong hyunjin. You're such a coward. Jisung came here because he wanted to make things up to you, but what did you do? You shut him out. Oh and one more thing, jisung loves you so much but you're such an ass not to believe that"

I pushed him back before I stood up wiping the blood off my lips. I may got to punch hyunjin two times but his was much stronger than mine.

I watched as hyunjin wiped the blood off his nose and as he cover his eyes with his hand. When I heard his muffled cries I started feeling guilty.

So before I leave, I started speaking again. "I hope you'll still fix things with jisung. Please just use your head this time"

I got in the car and started driving back to my shared apartment with jisung. "I hope hyunjin will listen to me for fucks sake" I muttered to myself before completely focusing on the road.

When I got to the apartment, I was met by the sight I didn't expect to see.

"jisung!" I yelled when I saw jisung lying on the floor hugging himself while shivering.

"h-h-hyung..." his voice came off as a whisper. I got dow to his side and forced him to sit. When he did, I hugged him immediately.

I felt his hands shaking while he clutched my shirt. He burried his head at the crook of my neck and I rubbed his back soothingly.

"h-hyunjin..." he manage to say. After how hyunjin treated him a while ago he's still thinking about him.

"shhh sung let's talk about that later okay? I need to take you the hospital" I said as I checked his temperature.

I groaned when my hand came contact in his skin, he's burning hot.

"n-no n-n-need... I w-want to s-see hyunjin..." he whispered and I felt his grip tightened at my shirt as he coughed.

"sung just listen to me and stop worrying about hyunjin! We'll go okay. For fucks sake you're burning!" I heard him sighed but decided not to argue.

I carried him inside the car and brought him some blankets to ease the cold.

He hugged himself and my heart clenched at the sight. I just wanted you to be happy sung...What could go wrong?

The moment we got to the hospital I decided to call felix.

"hello lix?" I started as he answered the call.

[hey hyung?] he asked, confusion laced in his voice. I sat down at the couch in the hospital's lobby as I wait for jisung's doctor.

"can you drop by in our apartment and get some clothes for jisung? We're at the hospital right now and I think the doctor will advice jisung to stay here for a few days"

[huh?! What?! What happened?!] I sighed as felix screamed at the other line. Can he like calm down?

"nothing serious. I'll explain to you later when you get here. You know were to get the key right?"

[alright, you need to tell me everything later okay? Like everythingggg. I'll hang up now] I chuckled at felix's response.

"hmmm. Stay safe okay? bye" he muttered a 'bye' back before hanging up.

Now, I'm left debating whether I should tell hyunjin what happened or not.

Just hold on babe, we're almost there...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hiya! It's been a while isn't it? I'm sorry for being lazy ƪ(‾.‾“)┐

I was supposed to update yesterday but I forgot ehehehe.

So yeah we're nearing the end...2 more chapters left!!

Merry Christmas everyone~❤

Ps: I cant include a hyunsung backhug pic my data is being a bitch again >:(