Code 13

ʜᴡᴀɴɢ ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ

"how's your flight hyung?" jisung asked minho as they sat at the sofa. I'm currently leaning at the kitchen frame watching minho and jisung's interaction. "pretty good. I'm still just a little bit tired since I arrived here at 1 am in the morning" minho answered as he yawned.

"do you want to sleep first hyung? you can use my room if you want to rest" jisung offered. Minho shook his head. "I can manage. I'm going to rest later. How's the little squirrel doing?" minho placed his arm around jisung and ruffled his hair. I rolled my eyes and snorted. They finally noticed my existence so minho offered a warm smile towards me. "hyunjin! Come here~" I smiled and eyed jisung. Jisung nodded so I walked towards them. They moved a bit to make room for me and I sat next to jisung.

"hyunjin thank you for taking care of sung, I really appreciate that a lot" minho said and I chuckled. "No problem. I like taking care of him" I said and jisung tensed up. Minho didn't seem to process what I had just said or he didn't care at all. "I'm glad you enjoyed sung's company, he's really fun to be with" he said and pat jisung's back.

Minho talked about his stay at japan until he decided to take a nap and that leaves jisung and I at the living room. "Why did you said that?" jisung faced me and raised his brow. I pretend that I don't know what he's talking about.  "what?" I shrugged.

"why did you said that you 'like taking care of me'?" I sighed and faced him. "But it's true" I said and he looked away, blush evident on his cheeks. "still, minho might noticed" he pouted and crossed his arms.

"so what? We agreed to tell him when he got back right?" I placed my arms around his shoulder. I held him closer but to my surprise, he slightly pulled away. "I know. But not right now" I removed my arms from him and crossed it on my chest. "might as well drop some hints?" I suggested but he furrowed his eyebrows. "ugh. Do what you want" he said and rolled his eyes.

I watched as jisung stood up. "where are you going?" I asked. "sleep" he started walking up to the stairs but I followed him and quickly grabbed him by the wrist. "in 10 in the morning?" he pulled away from my grip and rolled his eyes again. "Time doesn't matter hyunjin" he said and head upstairs. I followed him and figured that he wen't inside my room, now he's lying on my bed while the blanket covering his body.

I sat next to him and pulled the blanket down. "jisung" he groaned but his eyes remained close. "talk to me jisung" I crossed my arms and his shot open. "what's there to talk about?" I sighed as he refused to have eye contact with me. "we have to tell minho" I said as I ran a hand through my hair. "I know hyunjin, I know. Didn't I made this clear earlier? We're going to tell him but not right now. Can't you wait?" He buried his face to the pillow he was holding.

"I'm getting impatient jisung" I said and tapped my foot repeatedly. He groaned again and moved the pillow away from his face. "well hyunjin, I'm tired of hearing this repeatedly from you!" he yelled which surprise me. I groaned and stood up, still eyeing him from the bed.

"I'm just reminding you what we're suppose to do!" I yelled back. He sat up from the bed and messed his hair in frustration. "I'm aware! but I hope you know it's not easy to break off a relationship specially when minho has done nothing wrong!"

I hate to see jisung upset so I'm quick to approach him. "alright babe, I'm sorry" I crawled at the other side of the bed and back hugged jisung. "just please don't pressure me jinnie okay? I promise we'll tell him when the right timing comes" he removed my arms around him and faced me. He pulled me with him and laid down.

"Let's not think about that too much. Your eyebags is getting bigger, sleep now okay?" jisung said and stole a peck from my lips. He buried his face on the crook of my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist. My hands on his torso and our legs are tangled with each other.

Jisung fell asleep first. When I was about to close my eyes, I heard the door creaks open. "jisung are you here?" My eyes widened when I heard minho's voice. Shit. I pretend to be asleep and watche minho's movement. I saw his eyes widened when he saw me and jisung, but what surprised me when that shocked expression turned into a smile. Hw muttered something but I didn't catch it. He took one last glance at us before carefully closing the door.

Baby we'll go through this together.