Code 20

◽◾ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ,
ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ
ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ,
ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴄᴀᴛʜ ᴏᴜʀ
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs
ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇs ᴏғ
ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ.
sᴏ sᴍɪʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ
ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ◾◽

Jisung looked around him and smiled at the peaceful sight. Trees all around making the place warm and cozy. The latter sighed. Who would have thought he'll be visiting this place that soon?

"pa?" jisung's thougths got interrupted. He crouched down so he'll be the same level with the little boy beside him.

"hey bub?" he ran a hand through the little boy's hair and smiled. "why are we here pa?" he asked as he looked around the place, his tiny hand still holding jisung's pinky.

"we'll visit him bub, isn't that what you wanted?" the little boy nodded his head as a response to jisung's question.

"yes pa, I miss him even though I don't get to see him..." jisung just smiled sadly at the little boy whose eyes are getting a little bit teary. "let's go jihyun" jisung held the little boy's hand and the flower he bought earlier at his other arm.

_

"hey..." jisung started and kneeled down at the grave in front of him. He placed the flower he bought earlier next to the grave and smiled bitterly while pulling jihyun closer to him.

"i miss you...you left me too soon you know? You didn't even get to see jihyun...I showed him pictures of you and you already get jihyun to love you as much as I do. Jihyun said he wanted to meet you so I brought him here, I just wish he got to see you in person"

Jisung wiped the tears threatening to fall off his cheeks quickly and faced jihyun. "you want to say something to him bub?" jihyun nodded at jisung and kneeled down mimicking his father's position.

"i miss you too as much as papa misses you...papa loves you so much, how I wish you never left him" jisung embraced the little boy into a hug and ruffled his hair, giving him a kiss on the top of his head before smiling again.

_

After a while of staring at the grave in front of them jisung heard footsteps becoming louder and louder as it gets near them. Then a voice was heard.

"sung!" both jisung and jihyun turned to their back and looked at the owner of the voice. Jihyun released from jisung's grip and ran towards the person near them.

"dada!" the five year old boy ran towards the person waiting for him with open arms. Jisung stood up and watch the sight in front of him. He smiled as the man carried jihyun up and presses a kiss to the little boy's cheek.

"minho" jisung called as he walked towards minho with jihyun in his arms. Minho chuckled as jisung glared at him. "what?" minho asked as if he doesn't know why jisung is glaring at him.