Code 17

ʜᴡᴀɴɢ ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ

It's been an hour since I shut jisung out of the house, refusing to talk with him.

Did I regret it? Yes.

Now I find myself standing up from the floor and finally decided to check if jisung is still there.

"jisung–"  I scan my eyes around hoping that I will see jisung, but what I saw failed me. I shivered shen the cold wind hit me. There's no sign of jisung. He left.

Of course hyunjin, he left. What do you expect him to do after shutting him out?

I sighed and went inside, shutting the door close.

When I leaned at the door, I suddenly remembered what I had said to jisung awhile ago.

"JUST GO!!"

"a-alright...I-i'll just go, I'm sorry..."

I gripped my hair and screamed, letting all my emotions out.

You shouldn't have done that hyunjin.

I reached for my phone at the couch and dialed jisung's number.

I can't. I can't be mad at him.

I tried and tried but jisung is still not picking up. "fucking bullshit"  I murmured when jisung declined the call.

"AGH!!!!!!!!!!!" I burried my face on my hands when I heard my phone cracking.

I sobbed when I realized what have I done. "jisung...jisung I'm sorry..."I whispered to myself, hoping that jisung will hear them.

ʟᴇᴇ ᴍɪɴʜᴏ

I yawned again as I wait for jisung. I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier and as if on cue, the door bursted open.

I shot my head up and saw jisung closing the door carefully.

"sung-ah!!" I called excitedly and stretched my arms. He looked at me and smiled. Something seems off...

"hey h-hyung. I thought you're a-asleep already" I made grabby hands to jisung and he chuckled while sitting beside me.

"I waited for you" I said and he hummed. "so how does it go with hyunjin?" and his smile soon faded away.

I wrapped an arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer. "what's wrong?" he didn't answer but instead he started crying.

"jisung..." I engulf him into a hug and let him burry his head on my chest. I rested my chin on the top of his head and that's when I notice that he's shaking.

He sobbed harder and he's breathing becoming eractic. I pulled him away from me and held his shoulders.

"jisung calm down. Breathe for me okay?...Inhale...Exhale...Okay baby you're doing good" he did as what he's told and followed my instructions. Soon he's breathing finally became stable.

"what happened?" he started shivering again and sniffed. "h-hyunjin h-h-he..." and his sentence got interrupted when he sneeze.

"h-he won't talk to m-me...He h-heard us earlier h-hyung. He t-thinks that I-im still n-n-not over you. I t-tried explaing b-but he yelled at m-m-me and t-told me to go" jisung continued shivering and hugged himself.

I payed no mind to pre-occupied at what jisung had said. "what?" is the only word that came out from my mouth still processing what jisung had told me.

I stood up and grab my coat. I grabbed the blanket near jisung and wrapped it around him.

"stay here, I'll be back soon" I patted his head and turn around. As soon as I took one step forward, jisung grabbed my wrist.

"w-where are you g-going hyung?" he looked at me, eyes red and puffy from crying.

"going teach some bastard a lesson" his eyes widened and his grip on my hand tightened. "h-hyung no p-please" he pleaded.

I leaned down to reach his level and gently cupped his face. "don't worry I won't do anything stupid" I assured him and smiled.

He looked at me hesitantly but still let go of my hand. I ruffled and his hair and bid my goodbye. I grabbed my wallet and car key before heading at the parking lot.

"you'll regret shutting him out hwang hyunjin"

And that's when I see the sadness in your eyes. Will I ever see it shine again?

-----------------------------------------------------------

hiya everyone~ how y'all doing? I hope you're doing fine!!!

I'm sorry if it took me a while to update :< lately I've been busy because of our ncae ://

I hope you're not mad at me ;(

Here's a hyunsung hug to make it up to you all ❤

Also major angst coming up ;)

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Thank you and Have a nice day~