Code 02

ʜᴀɴ ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ

I woke up when I heard a loud banging on my room. I groaned and looked at the time.

It's almost 6:00 pm. I rolled over the bed and sat up. I put my slippers on and went towards the door.

"what the fuck?" I immediately shut the door when I saw a tall ravenette,who's not so familiar standing in front of my room.

I clenched my chest as I felt my heart beating faster. "what if he plans to robbed my apartment? What if he kills me?" I murmured to myself but I think the criminal heard it because he suddenly spoke up.

"hey! Open the door! I'm not going to kill you I promise" I surprisingly calmed down when I heard his words. I don't know but I find myself believing him.

I slowly opened the door before fully opening it. We stood there without saying anything, a awkward silence surrounding us.

I scanned my eyes up and down to observe him...He seems...decent. Too far to look like a criminal. "who the hell are you? How did you get in here?" I raised my brow as I fired him with questions.

"I think we should sit first before talking things out" he said and rubbed the back of his neck as he pointed at the table in the kitchen.

I eyed him for a second before heading towards the kitchen and preparing something to drink.

"Minho hyung gave a spare key to your shared apartment" he started and I furrowed my eyebrows at what he said.

I almost choke in my drink when I heard the mentioned name. "who?" I asked, confirming that i'm not just imagining things. "minho" he repeated

"minho? as in lee minho? My boyfriend?" I still can't believe what I heard so I kept asking him the same thing.

"yes lee minho as in your boyfriend" he said while repeatedly nodding his head. "okay what the fuck? How come? He never mentioned this!"

I slammed my hand on the table maybe a little too loud causing the ravenette to flinched a little and looked at me with wide eyes. I still haven't know his name.

"I-i was looking for a place to stay since I moved out from my last apartment since it's farm from the uni where I attend.

Minho hyung is a friend of mine and he offered me to live with you while he's gone since he's going to japan. I decided to accept the offer since I don't really have a choice.

He told me to take care of you and not to tell this with you since he knows that you won'y agree. I'm sorry Maybe I should just go—" he stood up but I quickly cutted him off.

I scanned my eyes around the room and saw he has a lot of stuff and I felt bad for snapping at him.

"no, no. You can stay, I don't really mind besides it's nice having someone new here aside from minho. I don't really wan't to be alone in this apartment. I just wish you guys have told me sooner"

I grinned at him to assured him that it's okay for me to stay here. He seemed flustered for a moment and just stared at me. This time I got a good look at his face.

He has a mole under his left eye and I find it cute. His lips is quite thick yet it looks so soft and...kissable. He looks....ethereal. I shook my head. What the fuck am I thinking?

"Im hyunjin. Hwang Hyunjin" he suddenly spoke up and walked towards me to offer his hand, that made me snapped away from my thoughts. A pretty name for a pretty boy...

"Jisung. I guess minho told you already?" I looked up at him as I shook his hand. He smiled and nodded his head.

"I'll help you arrange your things tomorrow morning if that's okay with you. I bet you're tired from the long ride" I stood up and faced him. Damn he's really tall.

"Thank you, you don't really need to but thanks" we then walked towards minho's room. "You can use minho's for now. Let yourself be comfortable. If you need anything let me know?"

he hummed and muttered a thank you. I wished him a good night before heading towards my own room.

I plopped down to bed and decided to face time minho hyung to confront him about what happend earlier. After a few rings, he finally picked up.

I looked at the screen and saw hyung looking so tired, now I regret calling him at this time. He's probably tired.

["sung? you called? miss me already?"] he flashed me a sheepish smile as he ran his hand through his hair. "hyunjin came in our apartment"

His eyes widened and excitement is written all over his face. ["really?! glad to know that"]

"how come you never told me this minho? I'm not mad, no. I'm just surprised at the sudden moving in thing" he looked at me apologetically and rubbed the back of his neck.

["sorry baby, I never told you cause I know that you won't agree to have someone who's not me to look over for you. I told him to take care of you while I'm gone. Im sorry"] he looked down and now I felt sad. I didn't know he'll be sad about it.

"it's okay hyung,I understand. But next time mind telling me okay?" he showed his kitten smile and nodded repeatedly. He muttered a 'I promise' and I chuckled.

[is hyunjin already sleeping?] he asked and I shrugged. "I don't know, I left him at your room and I headed into my room afterwards. Why?"

[say hi to hyunjin for me alright? I already missed that kid. He also attends the same dance studio with me] he said giving information about hyunjin. So he also dance? What a perfect human being... Shut up jisung.

I shook my head and saw minho giving me a weird look. [are you okay sung?] he asked and I nodded.

We talked about a lot of things today that I lost track of the time. I can see minho hyung's eyelids started to shut.
"hyung it's late. I'll hang up now okay? Rest well. I love you" I said and blow him a kiss.

He chuckled and shook his head. "hmm. you too sung, I hope you and hyunjin we'll get comfortable with each other soon. I'm sure you'll gonna like him....I..I love you too.." he smiled and I ended he call. Tonight, I slept with a small smile planted on my face.