Code 03

ʜᴡᴀɴɢ ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ

I groaned as I heard a knock on my room. I ran a hand through my hair before getting up.

I opened the door and saw jisung already dressed up. "uhm...minho told me to wake you up since he said you're class start at 8:00" 

I nodded and walked out of the room. I followed jisung to the kitchen. I plopped down at one of the chairs and faced the table.

"do you wan't pancakes?" I heard him asked. I shot my head up and nodded. "you don't reall have to..." I mumble but he heard it.

"it's okay though" he said and grinned. I looked away and faced the table again as I felt my cheeks heat up.

When jisung finished cooking, he sat in front of me. We ate in silence since we aren't reall that close and the fact that we met 2 days ago.

"you go to the same uni as me?" he suddenly asked and I nodded at his question. "yeah. Are you in college too?" I asked trying to keep the conversation going.

He hummed. "I'm in my senior year. You?" I smiled. "Same as you" his eyes widened. "really?! That's great. We'll get along well" he chuckled and I find myself smiling at him.

We talked for a while, getting to know each other. I felt myself being open and comfortable around jisung as he is to me. I offered to washed the dishes and jisung started to clean the table.

When I finished washing the dishes, I immediately took a bath and dressed up. "do you uhm...maybe want to walk to uni together...?" I asked hesitantly while I leaned at the front door waiting for jisung.

"yeah sure. minho and I usually do this together but why not?" I watched as he put his shoes on and grabbed his backpack.

We walked towards the school in silence and I took this moment as an opportunity to study jisung's face.

Minho didn't lied when he said that jisung's really pretty. His chubby cheeks made him look like a squirrel. Minho also didn't lied when he said that jisung was small, but his cute.

His blonde hair really suits him and it really looked soft. Minho also didn't lied when he said jisung is kind.

"you're really cute" I didn't realize that I said that out loud until jisung chuckled. "thanks. I get that a lot" he said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"you know...Minho hyung is really lucky to have you" I saw him blush.

"you think so?" he asked not believing what I said. I hummed. "I mean you're pretty, kind and caring. What else could he ask for?" I saw his cheeks got redder at the compliment I sent him.

I don't really know but I can't stop myself from admiring him. "thanks?" he chuckled amd next thing I knew we're right in front of the uni.

Jisung introduced me to his friends and it turns out that he also know felix. What a small word isn't it? We talked a lot together with seungmin, jisung's friend.

I can't help but to stare at jisung. I think felix noticed since he nudge my side. "what?" I turned to him and asked. He shrugged. " you know he's taken right?" I furrowed my eyebrows at what he said.

"who?" I asked, confused. "c'mon hyunjin you know who" he said and snorted. That's when I realized that he's talking abou jisung.

Our eyes met and he smiled at me. I can't help but to feel butterflies in my stomach whenever jisung will flashed his stupid smile at me.

Stop. Stop hyunjin. It's wrong.