Code 01

ʜᴀɴ ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ

"sung,don't cry" minho hyung cupped my face and used his thumb to wipe my tears away. It's no use cause my tears just kept streamig down my face.

We're at the airport right now, today is the day that minho hyung will go ina tour with his family. I promised not to cry but here I am ugly sobbing in front of many people.

"It's not like I'm breaking up with you. Sung, I'll be just away for a few months. It's good for you so you can focus more on your studies since it's your last year on college"

He ran a hand through my hair and ruffled it. I stared at him with puffy eyes. "5 months isn't few! Hyung I can't focus on my studies without you by my side" I whined and stomped my feet.

"sung, i'll call you everyday when you get home after school. I'll make sure to have a time for you. I'll text you everyday. I'll do everything okay? Now please stop crying, I can't leave you when you're a crying mess" It takes a few seconds before I stopped crying. Minho hyung flashed me his kitten smile which I fell for when we first met.

I engulf him in a tight hug and didn't hesitate to returned it. I buried my face at the crook of his neck and closed my eyes, enjoying this moment while it lasted.

"sung,promised me to be happy while I'm gone yeah?" he muttered. I shook my head, my eyes still close. "how can I be happy when you're leaving?" I said on the verge of crying again. He pulled away from me, his arms on my waist.

"I'll make sure you will" he pulled me closer again and closed the gap between us. It was a short kiss, too short for my liking but it was passionate.

When we pulled away, Minho smiles at me again and engulf me in hug. I returned the hug, not wanting to let go. But then, minho called for his flight.

"sung, I love you, please be happy while I'm gone" minho hyung said and kissed my forehead. I find myself clutching at his shirt tightly, not wanting to let him go, but I know I need to.

"hyung...I love you too, take care yeah?" I said and tip toed to kiss his nose. I watched as he disappeared from my sight, now I'm all alone.

I don't know how I managed to get back at minho hyung and mine's apartment. I soon as I got back, I went directly at my room and plopped down on my bed.

I kept thinking what will I do without minho hyung knowing there's no one who will take care of me. Not that I can't take care of myself, but there's a different feeling when someone's there to take care of you.

I moved out from my family when I started college although it's just a 1 hour ride to our home, but I still visit them every weekend.

Now, I've got to get used living at this apartment all by myself. I cried again, missing minho's warmth. Next thing I knew I drifted into sleep.....

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/n

It's a hyunsung fic I promise! You'll get hyunsung at the following chapters. Maybe next chapter or the other or the other etc.