[junrosé] to, two, too. (preview)

PROLOGUE

Park Chaeyoung had her fingers push force against each other, attempting to minimize the frantic feeling her body badly wanted to get off of. Her eyes are adjusting to the white light coming from the other side of the door in front of her whenever it closes and opens, welcoming and bidding goodbye to people passing by. Her feet tap to the rhythm of the nervous and anxious.

Three days ago, her company father Yang Hyun Suk finally decided to help his only girl group to create their own music, as how his boy groups have been doing. His trusted friend and composer Teddy will be launching his own girl group, and he finally snapped and realized how important it is to take care of his artists and the girls' popularity. He knew the way to do was to let them learn the basics of writing and composing from iKON and/or Winner. When he called the girls, Jennie immediately suggested Rosé to undergo the lyric writing tutorial session with a still-unknown artist.

Obviously because of the interaction ban, she has not been close to any member of iKON and Winner. She is well aware of their expertise and excellence, yes---but personal relations is different. She can say they were isolated even from the male trainees to avoid rumors, which she can somehow understand.

But while waiting, she starts to wonder... why?

Why aren't they allowed to be friends? As if they would instantly fall for each other, anyways. Does YG not trust his artists?

Her musings when a familiar raspy voice call her. "Chaenggu?"

"Hanbin oppa." She stood up and bowed to her sunbae, who was peeking from the other side of the door. He was wearing his black tinted specs in attempt to hide his dark circles, but he still showed his cheeky grin. Of course, the only iKON member she's highly familiar with. The boyfriend of her wifey.

"Let's go? Sajangnim could not accompany you to our studio anymore." He fully opened the door to welcome her.

Well, here goes everything! To learning! Chaeyoung only convinced herself before joining him to the other side. "Where are we going again, oppa?"

"Our studio."

"So someone from iKON will teach me?"

He nods. "I hope you bear with him. He's a noisy body but trust me, he writes great poems."

A poet in iKON? Who? Chae fell silent, scanning his members to identify her possible mentor. But her thoughts were interrupted when Hanbin halted from walking. He smiles.

"Welcome to our studio, Chaeng."

He opens the door, and Chaeyoung's mind went blank.

On the table sitting was someone she never thought would be there. Koo Junhoe. He's a poet? She mused, and he didn't know. He jolted when the door opened---even with the mention of him being a mentor to his favorite Blackpink member---and she showed, and she didn't know.

Chaeyoung wasn't aware, too, that her wifey Jennie is now behind Kim Hanbin, giving him a low five. Their new matchmaking scheme is finally rolling.

-
to, two, too is now an upcoming short junrosé book, published separately from sike! if you love the ship, please watch out for this book soon!